REVIEW Anita Bianchi's Client Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by t-wolves1, Jan 25, 2017.

1. t-wolves1
    Chat with Me

t-wolves1 Well-Known Member

Anita Bianchi - A Taste Of Heaven

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet and hopefully party with the incredibly beautiful and sexy Anita Bianchi. If you have seen her pictures or seductive videos then you know what I am talking about.

I had communicated with Anita prior to my trip and booked a time and date. (I was coming out to celebrate my birthday) I went in the day before just hoping to meet her and finalize our activities and price. She came out in one of her seductive outfits (she makes everything she wears look amazing!!) and then we went to her room. I expected a quick talk and off I would go. I was pleasantly surprised as we talked for quite a while before activities and price ever came up. (I appreciated that) She was also willing to work with my budget. (I appreciated that also)

The next morning I arrived and she comes out in a sexy outfit that I had commented on previously. Wow! We sat in the parlor and visited for a while. I brought her some cookies that I had baked for her and also some chocolate croissants and then we went to the kitchen to share in the croissants. I learned more about her as we continued our conversation from the parlor. Anita is way beyond just being beautiful. She is one of the most fascinating women I have ever met. She is intelligent, classy and sexy with the greatest smile. She shared some of her amazing life experiences and some of her future goals and aspirations.

We then went to her room to start our party. We started out with a slow dance that I always like to start with. She then hopped onto the bed and invited me to join her. From there we just went with the flow. What happened during that time will remain between the two of us. Just let me say, when she looked at me with those enticing eyes and her amazing smile, well that was enough for me. Anita is so sexy and sensual with the most amazing body!! She will definitely make you feel like you never want to leave.

Her party and the way she treated me was so incredible. So incredible that I booked another party for the next morning before my flight home.

We again talked before and after our party. The extra visiting time again meant a lot to me.

Anita is very special on how she treats her clients. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Don't miss out on your opportunity to share time with her.

Take care ABBA and thank you so much

Broadhildt likes this.
  2. AnitaBianchi
    Chat with Me

AnitaBianchi Well-Known Member

DuchessAlvarezActress.jpg

It was my pleasure! I especially love the peice of Arizona Stone - Petrified Wood. I love beautiful, stones, rocks and gemstones. Marvelous!

kmoney likes this.