Anniversary Party with Roxy Gold/2nd attempt

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 31, 2015.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]
    Yes, this is my second attempt. I don't wish to ramble. There is simply so much to say that it's difficult to condense this report. Roxy and I had an anniversary of sorts. One year since we met and partied. Yay. The "fates" were good to us that day. I'm sure that she agrees!!!

Negotiations were brief. We planned to be together all night long. Something we both wanted. There was no hesitation. I do not exaggerate when I tell you that Roxy's time is easily worth twice the cost of admission. She's always been so nice to me. She clearly didn't want price to keep us from having this time together. SWEET. An "in house" party was planned so we might MAXIMIZE our time both in and out(but mostly in) of the sack. Roxy is one of the few girls(out of dozens) with whom I've felt a strong and immediate connection. Call it what you will. It's great.

About Roxy. She's a giver, as am I. When we get together, it's simply a wonderful thing. Our time together consisted of many things.(or rounds if you will) It was an all inclusive party in which we could go to the jacuzzi, the bar, the strip club, the kitchen, or whatever in house we wished to do. However, we were pretty much sequestered in our love castle to carress each other, feed each other, revel in each other. Our sexual activities were such a joy, incluiding nearly everything that one can imagine. Carressing. YES. Face Sucking. YES. Soft touch. YES. Vaginal sex. YES. Going Downtown. Not just YES, but Hell YES. I just love that, both giving and getting. Essentially, we both "rocked each other" the whole night through. Oops. Sorry. I lied. I lulled her to sleep so I could give her a "good wake up" and it was wonderful.
    One thing that I noticed near the end of the party was that we were guilty of doing something that had been done before. We had no music the entire night. We were so tuned in to each other that it just never happened. We MADE OUR OWN music pretty much. She's such a joy to be with. She became my "shower buddy" and I'll trully miss that. It something that's a "special treat" to me. If I had to use one word to describe out time together it would be INTIMATE. She brought this to an entirely new level, and it was fantastic.

Roxy always goes way out of her way for me. She'll run into the kitchen and make me a sandwich. She'll "shop" for me to make sure I've got everything I need. She'll spend the whole day ahead of my trip "making herself pretty". Her nails looked fabulous, and even included her toes. She looked fabulous, and I must make sure that she knows just how much it's all appreciated. Maximum time with me off the clock is standard for her. She is no doubt the most thoughtful lady in the world. We always share wonderful conversation and have nothing but good things to say about each other. Sexually we are always tuned into each other. She's quite the sexy lady. She's got lovely tatoos and piercings, yet I consider her to be a "natural" girl. How can that be??? Trust me when I tell you that we "satisfied" each other many times over the course of the night. Not a bad trick for her, since I always suffer from sleep deprivation while at the ranches. I was working with very little sleep, but she "ignited" my inner self like she always seems to do.

THANK YOU ROXY GOLD/YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY
    You're always so sweet and sexy to me. I truly cherish the time we spend. You're such a special lady. A free spirit. I'm not ashamed to say that you're one of so few that have had such a profound affect on me. It's a shame to have to share you, but when you're with me, you're ALL MINE! :D 8)

Ladies and Gentlemen. Roxy is the sweetest Starlet. PLEASE treat her right during your opportunities with her. If you're lucky enough to make that "connection" with her, I know exactly what you've got. If not, you'll still have a wonderful time being catered to. She's a true gem!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

isurfer, tuch2881 and thunderstorm like this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

The chemistry between you two is such a joy to witness- in and out of the bedroom! Roxy is so special and an amazing giver. I really enjoyed reading this review and can't help but smile- Roxy simply goes above and beyond for those in her life.

3. Yes. Roxy certainly does put her entire self into the equation. That's what makes her so special.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Still feeling an afterglow after this wonderful experience!

5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome review. Glad you had a great time. :D

6. Oh, Mylanta, my whole self from head to toe is red as a beet from reading this review! Firstflight800, your visits are always epic whether your plans are with me or any other fantastic Starlet, Bunny, or Lover! It is truly a pleasure to spend cherished moments with you since we met a year ago entirely by chance (thank you Ustream!)

Happy One Year Anniversary, here's to many more!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Roxy

7. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Maybe you should take a bath in blue dye baby, so the blush won't show, because one phrase pops into my head at times.
    NUMERO UNO
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: 8) 8) 8)

8. Only if you help me wash it off, sweetie!

9. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    You "know" I will baby. Maybe it should be blueberry juice. Should go nicely with butterscotch!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. I do love being your tasty treat! :)

11. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Yes you do. And to me, that makes it "oh so very nice." You're not a starlet, you're a STAR!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Great party and great review. It is good to know you had a lot of fun. I know what you've found in Roxy Gold. I've finally found the "Gold" mine too. I've been going to the brothels for 7 years now, and after my 20th Roxy Gold party and 85 brothel parties overall with 34 different courtesans over those years, currently Roxy Gold is my All Time Favorite courtesan. Being local I am fortunate to just give the ranch a call and see if Roxy is busy, and if not, I let her know my ETA, usually within an hour, if she doesn't have an appointment set up. The other courtesans in my signature I have had enjoyable multiple parties with over the years, and those ladies are still currently working (withing the past year) at the ranches, but the most parties I have had with any of them was 6. I talked with Roxy last July 4th, and had my first party with Roxy on October 1 of last year. Since that first party, I've been addicted to Roxy Gold parties. Would you believe 4 parties with Roxy so far this month already? I had to make up for lost time when Roxy took a vacation, and I had to wait for her to come back to the ranch to work.

I'm not sure if I can handle long parties with Roxy. I like my shorter parties with Roxy, we have our routine when I see her, she and I catch up first on what's new over a few drinks while I unwind from driving. If I ever spent a long time with Roxy Gold, I might end up dead from a heart attack or something, she can wear me out.

13. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    YO isurfer. You are so fortunate to live so close by. As you know, Roxy is good at all those party types. But I'm sure you could handle a long party. Roxy can calm me down and wind me right up again quite easily, and I'm pretty sure she knows CPR. Lol. And for Roxy, I can only say that most men would prefer to "die in the saddle." ROXY, I can't think of a better saddle to be in than yours should that happen. At least I'd go with a smile!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p. 8) 8) 8)

14. GREAT REVIEW.

15. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Looks like you both had a happy Screwiversary!

I heard this song as I was reading your review and I think your review answers the song perfectly....

16. Screwsiversary... I love it, TS! :)

thunderstorm likes this.