AREA 51 Alien Cathouse

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 31, 2011.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I think this is going to be a huge success!!! :D

2. This place is already getting tons of attention :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

I did a google news search of "alien cathouse" today at lunch and a lot of the entries were in foriegn langauges. It is being talked about all around the world.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Its definitly going to be something that needs to be seen [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Hhhmmm, well even Star Trek fans like having their light sabers played with :mrgreen:

6. :lol:

7. That's awesome! I love all the extraterrestrial things :mrgreen:

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

So excited to see this place!

9. I hear there are a lot of paranormal activity over there too!

10. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

I would love to see ghost adventures to do a "lock down" to investigate the paranormal activity.
    :wink:

11. hehe I bet you would :wink:

12. Such a great Idea! Success in Area 51 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

13. Some REALLY awesome cosplay can happen at that brothel! If you EVER wanted to mate with a female Klingon or Vulcan...WOW!

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Or the gentle style of a "Companion" from the Firefly universe! :wink:
    So many possibilities to draw from in Sci-fi!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

15. Best of luck to you on the new project. I just saw a video of some of the changes you made after you took over the old Cherry Patch/Mabel's and have to say I am EXTREMELY impressed!

I worked at both Lathrop Wells & Crystal back in the late '80s and all through the '90s (primarily as security/bouncer and also occasionally as a relief bartender) and I knew the place very well (I could tell you some stories...) Anyway I just wanted to compliment you on what you've done. You've really made some great changes out there.

16. thank you the place was disgusting and we are building a palace for the girls and clients to party in

Some day when your here, tell me some of the stories

17. Maybe I'll get out there again sometime. Who knows? If I ever run into you I'll definitely tell you some tall tales about the old place. The whole truth with just enough lies sprinkled in to make it interesting! I was out there around the time the IRS raided the place and I knew the previous owner at Lathrop Wells back when the place was called The Shamrock.

I was really glad to see you were making some changes to benefit the girls... like windows!!! I used to get claustrophobic just walking through the place. Again, good work and good luck. You're turning it into an A-1 first class place.

18. ditto!

19. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :wink:

20. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

21. So hawt! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. love that outfit Cami

23. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

24. Hehe thats awesome!

25. I wanna meet an Alien :shock:

....there, I said it 8)

26. Hehe ditto :mrgreen:

27. THREESOME!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

How did you get that pic of me and Cami??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

29. LMAO!!! You're so funny..... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. that would be out of this world :wink:

31. Beam me up, HOTTIE!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. Up down and sideways :twisted:

33. Oooooh yeaaaa (isn't that "alien style"? :lol: ) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Lets go and find out :twisted:

35. So, as the new guy here, I have to say this is a great idea. Definitely an untapped market (no pun intended)

Also, with the emphasis on sci-fi, don't forget that a lot of geek guys also go gaga for comic book cosplay, too.