Asa Germina A Pleasure party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Sep 4, 2014.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Asa met me at the door wearing a stunning red corset, matching panties, and high heels. She is 5'8", long wavy golden blonde hair, and sexy legs all the way to heaven. You can see her on U stream, there isn't too many pictures of her. I was struck by her beauty and easy attitude. Her smile is infectious!

[​IMG]

She gave me a quick tour of the house, since it had been many months since I have been to the ACH. The tour ended
    at her bedroom. Negotiations took less than a minute. On to the fun!

She peeled out of her sexy outfit, and I got to help her take off the corset. WOW, is all I can say. She is built! She has flawless skin, and the oh my God figure! with just the right curves.

What proceeded was great fun. Lots of oral on my part. I did make her cum, just not as spectacularly as I normally give to my partners. She kept peek-a-booing at me between her legs, and its impeded her orgasm flowing. She kept saying, "Quit looking at me," and would turn her head. Asa is semi shy, and that held her orgasms back, for now. I found it endearing. We both came in a 69.

From this party, I realize that I have similar sexual issues. I think about my impending orgasm too much, and that impedes my orgasm flowing too. Somehow I need to figure out how to blank out the feelings. We all grow and learn.

Asa is a beautiful, sweet, amazing 21 year old girl. A pleasure to behold and beheld by her! LOL.

Asa, I look forward to playing with you in the future, round two will be more explosive for both of us!

2. I'm glad you both met and had a great time together!!

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful!

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review TS!!!!

5. Asa is the bomb and so are you!! Love to have a 3sum with you both!!

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

What would you like to do in that threesome?
    I'd love to hear your ideas.

7. Forced Orgasms!!