***Aubree Rae's Reviews all in one*** :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by aubreerae, Nov 9, 2014.

1. 1. Wow Aubree was nothing like I expected! I see all these very sexual pictures and am expecting a serious young lady - she's incredibly sweet and playful!!!

Aubree is a tiny ball if energy- she's extremely bubbly and very perky. I loved hanging out with her because she was so much fun just to talk to!

Her body is magnificent! I love her booty and though they are being enhanced her natural boobs are fun! But I can't wait to see the new girls

Aubree is a dancer and you can tell in the bedroom. She has some mirrors and she loves to watch herself screw, which I find super sexy. Our party was very late and we had just a little bit of lights from the room and it was raining outside. The atmosphere was incredible!

Our party was great and she was determined to get me off after a long day of getting off. She has an incredible sex face and it wasn't too hard.

Aubree was a Girl Scout for Halloween and now I'll never be able to eat the cookies again without seeing her!

Thank you Aubree for the bubbly bang! It was such a cool atmosphere.

2. After seeing the hot pictures of Aubree Rae on the message boards I knew I had to party with her. I almost missed my chance this trip when scheduling conflicts forced a date change, but Aubree went the extra mile to be there. Thanks Aubree...

When I came in for our appt Aubree came out in an sexy teddy and was even more gorgeous than her pictures. Equally pleasant was her personality that is genuine and fun. We had an amazing party that left me wanting for nothing. I am looking forward to seeing her on my next trip.

3.I had one of the best parties ever with Aubree she has so much energy I had a hard time keeping up with her!! She also gives a great massage! It was a awesome ending to a terrific party! I recommend that if you get a chance to party with her that you do you will have so much fun!!

4. OK guys, this is getting really old. Once again I have an amazing party with a girl, but I had to fly in blind because there were no reviews on the lady. How is this possible? Is everyone trying to keep these girls to themselves? Or is it really that difficult to keep your hands on the keyboard when you're on the Bunny Ranch site? Because unless I'm the first guy to party with Aubree, there really should be a fair number of positive remarks here.

Anyway, as you can probably surmise, I had a great time with Aubree. Her profile mentions that she likes to give massages, and it's a good thing, because she's really good at it. I'd have to say she gave me the best massage I've ever had. I will have to admit that I'm not exactly an expert, because I don't have that many opportunities to get massages from beautiful naked ladies. But I still feel confident in saying Aubree really knows what she's doing.

I would almost go so far as to say that the massage was better than the sex. But I can't, because the sex was so damn good. She's quite talented in this regard, too. She really knows how to move that cute little body of hers and find just the right positions. I could go on and on saying so much more, but that would involve going into more detail than is traditionally divulged on this forum. I'll just say that at the end of my trips like this, not every girl has what it takes to get the job done. But Aubree did - with no trouble at all. So I'm already looking forward to my next party with Aubree.

5.My party with her on Friday night at the Love Ranch North, was amazing. She is really fun to talk to and so innocent in the parlor. Her bubbly personality and demeanor can calm anyone's nerves. It was a joy to talk to her all the way around. In the bedroom she is incredible, from the massage all the way through. She knows what she is doing and is the whole package. beauty, brains and personality. I recommend getting to know and partying with this Brunette bombshell while you can! I plan on partying with her again in the future.

2. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Re: ***Aubree Rae's Reviews*** :)

Great reviews Aubree!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Re: ***Aubree Rae's Reviews*** :)

Great review for a special lady! !!

4. another great review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

"Back in July I first saw the incredibly hot and adorable Aubree Rae as she was being introduced on Ustream,and I knew I had to get to know her. Unfortunately I was leaving 2 days before her official start so I had to settle for getting to know her through DMs on Twitter these past few months.

So after months of anticipation, we finally got to know each other for real during Madam Suzette's birthday weekend. We had an instant chemistry and had the best time connecting throughout the weekend. I had originally planned 2 separate parties, but with the connection we made I knew a longer party with Aubree was the way to go. So glad I did. While I will leave the intimate details between us, I will say it was so mind-blowing, that the fantasies I had going in paled in comparison.

We concluded the great visit the next day with a nice lunch and drink before I had to sadly return to reality. However that sadness is only temporary as we've already made plans for our next party in March.
    So it seemed like forever to finally have our first party but was so worth the wait and, is definitely the first of many more to come!!!

Thanks for such a great time Aubree!!! You are amazing!!!"

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. another one!! :)

Aubree Rae

After arriving at the Bunny Ranch late Friday Night/Early Saturday Morning for Madam Suzette’s BDay party, I had the chance to hang out with Crock Harker, Raz & Oakie, as well as plenty of the lovely ladies. One of the lovely ladies that i had the opportunity to hang out with was Aubree Rae. If you have read any of my reviews before, Aubree is a lovely lady that I have previously partied before with. Aubree and I would hang out for a bit and have a fun time before she left to talk with others. At one point, she was at the bar as I was sitting in the lobby. While she was there, she would look in my direction and do something cute like either twerking or rubbing her hands down her body. I wasn’t planning on partying so soon, but Aubree was making it hard to resist.

After some more cuteness from Aubree, I waited for her to come by the parlor again to try and see if we can have a party right away. She came by, and I whispered in her ear if we could go talk and she smiled at me and said sure, but she wanted to straighten up her room just a little bit. She came back a few minutes later and she led me back to her room. After a very quick negotiation, we left her too to book, and then went back to her room to start the fun.

Now with my first party with Aubree, I had a great time. This party with Aubree definetly exceeded our first party! As impossible as it may seem, it seemed as if we had even more fun during this party than the last one. There was never a dull moment during our time together.

Aubree, thank you again for the amazing time, and I cannot wait until next time!

7. i need more reviews!

8. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

I suspect you may have another one in just over 3 weeks ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Couples review!!!

My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend an evening with Randy Ryder and Aubree Rae that was way too much fun not give them both a shout out for their awesome work.

Both of these women are lovely and an absolute delight to be around. We had a chance to get to know them over cocktails and behind closed doors, and they did a great job of making us feel a personal connection during our experience. Aubree is hilarious and chatty, and had us cracking up with her storytelling. Randy is just a tiny bit quieter, but probably the sweetest Bunny in the whole place. The combination of the two of them is really something any couple should experience if they find themselves at the Ranch.

They are both extremely into women in a genuine way and paid as much attention to my wife as they did to me. It's hard to adequately convey how fantastic they are without going into details, so I'll simply say that they are both high energy, charming, sexually brilliant, and just a general delight to be around. And more than that, they brought all of those qualities to every second of our evening together.

If you're planning a visit, especially as a couple, you really don't even have to give your choice a second thought. Randy and Aubree will give you an incredible time. Thanks ladies! We had an unbelievable night.

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

12. agreed!!!

13. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great reviews. :D