REVIEW Autumn Verlot @ Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SteveB2253, May 5, 2024.

1. I had the honor of being able to party with Autumn at the end of her tour in April. This review is a little late in coming due to the fact that I am trying to get it just right. That said, here goes:

When I decided that I wanted to visit The Sagebrush Ranch, I started by looking up the Starlets’ bio’s. Autumn stood out right from the start. Her introduction is short and exactly what I was looking for in a party. The pictures of her are amazing and allow your imagination to run wild thinking about what is underneath. I emailed Autumn and I was extremely happy that she responded quickly (I was expecting a long wait for a response). As expected, I was nervous just emailing her, but Autumn put me at ease and answered all of the questions I could think of. After coming together on what day we were both going to be available, I placed a deposit to ensure she would be there for me. Throughout the weeks prior to our party, Autumn continued to answer all the questions that I didn’t think of prior.

When the day of our party came, Autumn greeted me in the parlor in a little black dress that I asked her to wear for me. I knew from the moment that she walked into the parlor to greet me that I made the right choice in making an appointment with her. I know everybody says that the ladies are more beautiful in person, but Autumn certainly is. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she is also beautiful on the inside. When we went to her room for negotiations, we discussed what I wanted to do and agreed on terms with no hassle at all.

As for the party, we agreed on a six hour outdate with dinner at Binimi’s. Autumn is an exceptional conversationalist who was able to make me laugh and have a great time at dinner. While I will not discuss what we did after dinner, I will say that everything we agreed on happened and I was so happy at the end that I had to extend our party for another three hours.

I can go on and on about how great Autumn is and what a great time I had but words can’t really convey how great of a time you will have with her. You just have to have your own Autumn experience.

I am now looking forward to setting up my next party with Autumn. All I have to do is figure out when she will be at the Ranch and when I am going to be able to go on vacation from work.

2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you so much Steve! I had an amazing time, I can’t wait to do it again!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Greta review Steve. Autumn is truly a sweetheart. She is very passionate and very beautiful too. So glad you had a wonderful time.

5. Foreverman - You are absolutely correct that Autumn is a sweetheart. She made me feel special in a way that I haven't felt in a very long time. I can't wait till the next time we can get together.

foreverman likes this.
  6. Wow, I need to start planning a visit ASAP. This sounds like heaven.

7. Pigtacoman, Autumn is truly a wonderful lady. I wish I was able to party more with her. I am currently planning my next party with her. The only problem is, it cannot come soon enough.