About Me Bay Baby

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JessieJames, Aug 22, 2023.

1. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

Hi! It’s me, Jessie! Just stopping in to make sure I’ve introduced myself to everyone! I am a blonde haired green eyed princess from Cali! I love all things luxury including fashion (I have been called “very trendy”). This could have something to do with my fascination for keeping up with pop culture as it is my favorite pass time.
    I enjoy an array of activities from watching film and playing professional critic , participating in game shows from the comfort of my desk chair, listening to timeless or new found music , creating social media content through photography, investing time to view art and familiarize myself with different styles and collections. Working out, in line cycling, and swimming are also things I enjoy. These are just a couple hobbies of mine as I am easily entertained and love finding new things to do.!
    One of my favorite pass times is going to local events that are full of different vendors ! I believe it is important to give back to the community in any way that I can, I have a special appreciation for the environment, small communities, animals , veterans, the working man and woman as well as the globe moon and our surrounding planets . There is so much natural beauty in this world and so much mess, I am passionate about and enjoy sourcing from the same farms and families that harvest there crops just miles from my table!
    In my past I was an animal handler for a mobile petting zoo that lead small educational activities for children. I then worked for many years as a supervisor in the beauty department at Target. Within my time there I grew to appreciate how strong my body is and the importance of staying healthy. My experiences provided me with necessary skills to become successful in other parts of life! I have exceptional customer service skills and understand the importance of a quality experience. I am able to multitask and complete things in a timely fashion..I even earned myself recognition for dedication to the company with job offers , certifications and raises! I enjoy tending to others, listening to there needs become my passion.
    To name a couple people I am envious of .. Paris Hilton would be first then Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana! Paris just Married at 40 and had a child at 42 she is the cutest couple with husband Carter Reum and they have a baby Phoenix. (Paris owns a resort I would enjoy visiting, it’s called Azure Beach Club in Manila!) Marilyn actually never stood out to me until I was in my early twenties and my best friend brought home a duo painting of Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.. those portraits were in the hall for years! (Marilyn’s iconic introduction to Queen Elizabeth ll , in a overly busty dress is one of my favorite moments in history!) There is a small thrift store in the town I’m from and it is called Cathy Jean and I loved popping in as a kid to check out the second hand finds! Princess Diana is everything style and grace , she was truly a one of a kind women with values and integrity of a independent thinker, I just love her!!
    Changing direction a bit..I’ll ramble off a couple movies that are my favorite and in the comments tell me what’s your favorite!? For starters The Guardian, 21, This Is 40, This Is The End, Sunshine Cleaning, Get Hard, Ride Along, Friday Night Lights, The Pursuit of Happiness ,Gaga 5 foot 2 ,Homecoming : Beyoncé, Erin Brockovich, Pretty Women, Freedom Writers, The Wolf of Wall Street, That Awkward Moment, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Coin Heist, National Treasure, We Bought a Zoo, Dirty Dancing and so many more! (Just ask and I’ll send you my notes link) ha!
    Aside from the ones that I love and have seen many times… I just went to see the Barbie movie with a friend, it was pretty good. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I enjoyed it thoroughly until Ken took over and the whole idea just became a mess! I love Margot Robbie as an actress. Everything she has done from I-Tonya, Suicide Squad, Focus, Bombshell and many others continue to impress me! She is a timeless icon, a strong and talented women whom I adore greatly!
    Musically .. I am interested in Journey, Sublime, Daughtry, Green Day, Linken Park, System of A Down, Mac Miller, Chance the Rapper, Kevin Gates, SZA. Lil Baby, Post Malone, Death Cab for a Cutie, Cage The Elephant , Of Mice and Men , Shania Twain, and hmm I guess Evanescence , Eminem , Limp Biscuit, Primus and System of a Down. The best concert I went to was Sublime with Rome.. I enjoyed “raving” going for electric dance parties for a short period of time with friends… live music is always better in small intimate venues. I fully intend to become better at piano in my free time and enjoy karaoke singing any chance I get!
    Alrighty, That’s enough about me! If there’s something you might enjoy discussing in person come on down to Sagebrush Ranch so we can have an intimate interaction. If you feel like messaging me and want to share about yourselves please do so! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Xoxoxo Jessie James

JayJayJay and meangene69 like this.