Bella Divinity's 24 hour Bump

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Jul 21, 2015.

1. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    How lucky can a guy get? I think I just found out! Bella had been coming up with some incredible specials, and having spent time with Bella before, an extended party was a "must do."

Negotiations were easy. You won't find a better deal. The only way you can lose is if Bella is simply not your type. However, I find that very unlikely!!! We had arranged for a 24 hoir affair away from LRN. Bella got us a lovely suite at Gold Dust West. Very nice. Two room suite with jetted tub for two and a nice large shower enclosure.

We did so much during our 24 hours. We had lunch. We had dinner. We had breakfast. ALL meals began with great sex, and after meal sex followed every meal. We rode limo to Chart House in Tahoe. Bella was simply drop dead gorgeous in a gold shimmering dress and heals. Short dress! Lovely cleavage!!! Simply outstanding! Bella sure brings out the naughty in me!

I'm not entirely sure how many orgasm's were had during this 24 hour party, but it seemed to be many and powerful. After all, we spend the lion's share of the 24 hours having sex.

I was trying to be nice and set the clock for 6 hours, even though I was told she would likely wake horny after 4. Great call. We woke together!!!

I had such a lovely time with Bella. It's so nice to take time to get to know her! She's definitely a multi-faceted and lovely young lady with so much to give. She loves to please, and it shows!! I haven't enough sweet words for her! She's humble, giving, sexy and talented. She comes close to being all things to all people!

THANKS BELLA
    I'm missin you already!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] b]

p.s. Did I tell you what nice tits Bella's got? OR did I tell you how WET she is?How about the softness of her skin and hair? Did I tell you that her blowjobs are to die for? Or how hot she gets inside? Or did I tell you how great she is at those hot, wet kisses? And ontop of all of this, she's real people! Someone that'll treat you right! Even someone to talk to. Quite the lady!!!

2. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

You make it so easy for me to get excited to spoil you. You put the largest smiles on my face to the point it hurts my cheeks. I am so happy you can see the way I want to please. You mean so much to me. You are a kind, lol funny, smart,playful man who can really make a girl feel good(in many ways).
    Our whole date was amazing and fun. I know it will only get better tho. We are great friends who are crazy for eachother :p

Thank you so much for the date. I really hope to get a second date with you :wink:

ALWAYS,
    your Bella Boo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Bella. You've got to know that more dates are part of the plan!! It almost goes without saying!! We're so natural together!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Wow, 24 hours with Bella sounds like a blast!! Great review!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

24 hours of the best time of my life.

6. Ditto Baby!!!!! For sure!!!!!

7. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I NEED YOU AGAIN? :arrow: :twisted: FEELING HORNY

8. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time with a hottie!

9. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

Hes the HOTTY

10. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Just looking back at this party. Talk about a lovely set of "bouncing titties." Simply unbelievable how lovely they bounce while doing their very best to jump out at you!!! Ah the memories!!!

11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a fun review to read…both 800's and Bella's comments really show how much fun they shared and I agree with Roxanne…WOW. :wink:

12. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

Always Great time with Bella! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

14. Time to bump this up. Just because I miss this lovely and sexy lady doesn't mean you must do the same!!! Let her surprise you!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]