Bobbi Besos?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Jon9, May 7, 2021.

1. Does anyone know if she is planning on returning or where she is now? :(

J

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

You are the 2nd person to ask about her. Probably best to give the office a call and find out directly. Too much speculation on the board really.

Air Force Amy likes this.
  3. Yeah, it just is really impolite to speak of a lady's private affairs. What she may tell me or another lady could be the exact opposite of what she wants the public or her clients to know.

What she tells the office is another story. The office will at least know if a lady is slated to return any time soon.

CamiParker, Pizza Man and JayJayJay like this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I understand that its not our business what the ladies do after retirement but it would at least be curteous for them to at least make a post or a tweet saying they are leaving and not just leave us hanging. Or at the very least contact there clients they have gotten to know well. We fly out several hundred miles and can spend over several thousand dollars per visit I dont think its asking too much for a girl to let us know shes leaving. We dont need to know why though.

CamiParker likes this.
  5. ??? You can very easily check who is available on the web. In fact, you really should check to make sure a particular girl is there before shelling out the cash for travel expenses.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Check the website[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Check our availability schedule[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I haven't seen @BobbiBesos for years[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

That's a very cute name, Bobbi Besos