About Me Body worship

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MaeLove, Jun 25, 2022.

1. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I had a client ask last night for me to define a body worship session.

It can literally be any body part. You focus your attention on it. That's what drives you wild.

I've had clients that focused on my hair, my arm pits, my ass, my breasts, and of course my feet. I've also enjoyed my share of cock worship.

I love getting (and giving) focused attention and I'm open to all your kinks. I would love to bring you into the comfort of my room to explore you, and you explore me. Let your kink free with me.

What's your favorite body part?

Men: usually thier hands

Women: im definitely a breast guy

TurboEnchantix and TorreyLisa like this.
  2. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

With a body like yours it's hard to choose just one, two, or even three areas to focus on. You're too damn sexy!

MaeLove and TorreyLisa like this.
  3. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I second that! @PaigeNicole is absolutely correct! Then again, we’ve had fun together so if anything I can say FOR A FACT that everything about you is worthy of worshipping! Love ya!

MaeLove likes this.
  4. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Omg both of yall need to stop im blushing haha thanks

TorreyLisa likes this.
  5. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I know what I am talking about, ma’am! I speak with authoritayyy on this matter and it’s all true!

MaeLove likes this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your appointments with @MaeLove give her a body worship as she returns the favor back.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your "Body Worship Party" with @MaeLove today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. If you have met maelove yet you better hurry you don’t want to miss out on a great time

9. If there’s one body to worship it is absolutely this gal’s. Sign me up!!! Xoxo <3

10. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Body worship sounds like such a great way to explore each other's bodies! I once had one where they focused on my inner elbow and I learned a new erogenous zone I have! It's always fun to explore and see what really turns on your partner.

Mae has many places on her body I'd like to worship, and I'm sure you'll have fun worshipping her as well!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk