Brittany and Bambi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firvulag, Aug 25, 2008.

1. For my birthday this year I had taken a Caribbean cruise and was going to top it off with a trip to the BR. I had made an appointment with Brittany Angel (who had long been a "lurker" favorite of mine on the website) and I was actually going to fly from Houston to Reno on the day itself and see her. Unfortunately that was all stopped dead by the flu that I picked up on the trip itself.

So, knowing that I was going to be taking a trip to Vegas in August, I was ecstatic to see that she would be there and made another appointment and planned the side trip.

I got to the ranch (this last friday-22nd) and went inside to wait for her. She came out and all I can say is WOW!!!

Her pictures (as awsome as they are) do not do her justice. She is absolutely stunning in person. She's very petite and was wearing a short black dress and black heels. She quickly introduced herself with a warm hug and invited me back to her room. After picking my jaw up off the floor I followed her back.

In her room already was a beautiful young girl who I would later learn was Bambi. Bambi is slender, has long blonde hair, and was wearing some kind of tight one piece, similar to a swimsuit (forgive me Bambi for not knowing what it was....but in my defense it wasn't on you that long) and she immediately warmed up to me. Bambi to me is a southern belle/flower child who loves to dance.

At this point my spider sense started tingling and I could see an upgrade to my party in my immediate future. :twisted:

After some talking and taking care of business we began our now upgraded 2-girl party. And here I'll have to say it again: WOW!!!

These ladies were incredible. The party itself can be described as intense, extremely satisfying, and wet (hot tub wet that is). 8) I seriously doubt that you will find a more attentive pair than these two.

The only thing bad I can say about the night was that it had to end. But it will never end in my mind. They gave me an experience I will truly never forget and they've virtually guaranteed my return.

Thank you so much ladies you made my year. And I can't wait to see you again. :D

-J

2. We had a awesome time as well! It was a great end to my trip i got to spend it with my fave girl and you, a really awesome guy! I definetly slept GOOD on the return trip ! Hope to see you again! Brittany and I are definetly up for it!

3. hey sweetie! i had a great time with u as well! sorry it took a minute to reply ive been busy and i hate computers :!: LOL stay intouch baby! miss u!!

xoxo BA

4. Aww sounds like you had am amazing time! These two girls are so hot and super sweet, I am sure that any party with one of them is fabulous... and both of them.. well that would be doubly fabulous I'm sure :) !

5. aww thanks barbie...

i think you would make the party tripley fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1