PIC THREAD By The Way I Am Back... (Fresh Pics)

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KarinaKaifova, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Just incase you didn't already know I am back for my Fall tour & my current schedule is 10 AM to 12 AM but of course I make myself available 24 hrs a day for the right gentleman!

You may text 609-831-2293 or e-mail me direct [email protected] to BOOK...

Including photos from the other day, the ladies and I took in our Fantasy Suite, which is my favorite room in the house. Enjoy & Happy Sexy not Spooky Season! xoxo KK

IMG_0763.JPG IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0765.JPG

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  2. lingerieluvrm likes this.
  3. Don't forget about our Dirty Disney almost Halloween party this Saturday!!! Hope to see some of you there.... xoxo KK

4. BigAlbowski likes this.
  5. Happy Hump Day Ladies & Gentlemen !

BigAlbowski likes this.
  6. You are very beautiful. Your photos are beautiful.

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  7. thank you, you should come check the real thing out.... xoxo KK

Mark#59 and Jessie Summers like this.
  8. So so pretty Miss Karina! can't wait to see you again!

9. Yes, I think you would be very enjoyable to be with, in every possible way.

10. Well let's take this conversation private, are you able to text or PM?

Mark#59 likes this.
  11. I think you are a very beautiful woman. I do hope that you are doing well.

12. By the way I am still here til November 30th && We are doing our first Twitter live !!! Tune in next friday November 11th at 6 PM... xoxo KK

Lear Canyon and Aviato like this.
  13. Thanks for the love @Lear Canyon when are we hanging? hehe

14. Don't forget our monthly house party is this coming weekend Saturday November 19th at 7 PM... xoxo KK

15. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Looking simply stunning there Miss @KarinaKaifova!

16. Thank you @gLip5 you coming to the party this weekend?

gLip5 likes this.
  17. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I wish I could make it, but I have a feeling I won’t be able to.

18. After considering everything we decided that perhaps we will not be doing a twitter live today.. Busy day for the kitties tho :) xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  19. it's karaoke night guys and my last week here til next year, come have your goodbye party :) xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  20. Just another reminder this is my very last weekend and week here at Kit Kat and I will not be returning again until next year. xoxo KK

Jessie Summers and Aviato like this.
  21. Take advantage of the opportunity to see Karina before it's gone for awhile [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. KarinaKaifova likes this.
  23. Aviato likes this.
  24. These are still pretty fresh but I will post some newer ones soon as well XoXo KK

Aviato likes this.
  25. Welcome back you beautiful woman!!!!!!

26. Thanks Jesse, hope you are having a good winter.. I actually hate the cold, would rather be in the sunshine state during the winter but I doubt I will be going outside much. so I should survive lol