Cami & Stacy’s Blonde Bombshell Birthday Party!!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 21, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Stacy @stacytyler and I had the pleasure of celebrating a very special milestone birthday with a lovely gentleman last night!!

We had so much fun partying in our special VIP Birthday suite! We had dancing, massages, champagne, cake, hot tub time and of course a very special grand finale!!

What an amazing birthday gift to give yourself or your spouse! 2 hot, busty, blonde bombshell Barbies ready to celebrate your special day and make it a birthday you will never ever forget!!

Stacy and I love playing together and we love celebrating all kinds of occasions too! Be it a birthday, a promotion, a graduation, an anniversary or anything in between, we always bring the celebration vibes!!

All you need to do is reach out to either of us to set up your very special party and leave the rest of the planning to us!!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Facetune_20-04-2024-23-53-16.jpeg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome birthday celebration!!! Book your memorable party with @CamiParker and @stacytyler today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I can’t think of a better gift to give yourself, your buddy, your spouse or even yourselves as a couple!!

In this case our friends wife dropped him off, had a chat with us to be sure the 3 of us would have an amazing time together and came and picked him up afterwards! We joked that it was like she was dropping him off at sexy daycare! lol

Stacy and I bought them each a tee shirt on their way out as party favors for being so cool and fun!!

It was a memorable night for all of us!!

stacytyler likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CamiParker for sharing your thoughts and I agree this will be a memorable party he will always cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CamiParker likes this.
  7. Double blondes is on my bucket list now hahaha!

stacytyler and CamiParker like this.
  8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

As we should be!! Definitely a party to remember!

stacytyler likes this.
  9. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing and great picture! I know it was a very happy birthday for that gentleman! XOXO

10. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

He was definitely super happy, and sent us the most heartwarming thank you email that made me cry a little happy tear

stacytyler and EllieAmes like this.
  11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

So sweet when gentlemen contact a lady afterwards to express their appreciation

12. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

That’s the type of thing I live for! He included a photo of himself and his wife in the shirts we gifted them and it was just so wholesome. I just love creating core memories with people. It really is an honor to be invited to participate in special events.

stacytyler likes this.
  13. I’m confused. The guy was married and his wife was totally OK with all this?

14. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Yes. I’ve actually had 3 wives come in with their husband to meet me and drop him off this tour. One even waited at the bar and wanted a performance review of her husband from me.

Apparently I’m a bucket list item? Who would’ve known!

If a couple is interested in experimenting in this way, certainly this is the best place to do it. Everything you want exactly how you want it, and none of the messy stuff you don’t want.

It’s actually perfect. I see a lottttt of couples together as well. I just love love!

stacytyler likes this.
  15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

His wife was not interested in participating in a 3 some, but still wanted him to experience his fantasy regardless

stacytyler likes this.
  16. That seems like a really strange thing to me and hard for me to comprehend, but I guess there are all sorts of folks in the world. There are probably aspects of me that some people wouldn’t understand.

CamiParker likes this.
  17. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Yes exactly. Some ppl want their partner to experience everything they could ever hope or dream for and understand there are some things they they themselves are unwilling or unable to provide. That doesn’t mean they want to deny their partner that experience.

stacytyler likes this.
  18. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

We will never understand all the choices other people make, especially if they don’t align with our own. However, I find it best to not judge as long as they aren’t hurting anybody. (I know you’re not judging, I’m not saying that, I’m just saying everyone has different things that work for them in their lives and their relationships)

stacytyler likes this.
  19. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

It had such a fun time! Can’t wait for the next lucky guy!

CamiParker likes this.
  20. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

Double Blondes party should be on everyone’s bucket list! ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  21. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

It is! He said he’s all set to come back next year! Repeat parties are always better the second time!

CamiParker likes this.
  22. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Omg me tooooo !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]