PIC THREAD Can I ride your Reindeer?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieAmes, Dec 2, 2023.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Join me tonight! I'm available until 2am and I promise if you come over it won't be a silent night!

Schedule
    • Sunday - Thursday 12pm - 12am
    • Friday - Saturday 12pm - 2am
    • Available 24/7 by appointment with 10% deposit IMG_5854.JPG IMG_5852.JPG IMG_5851.JPG IMG_5855.JPG IMG_5853.JPG

2. Damn you’re an extremely hot woman!

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I'd love to meet you. You should come through for our House Party. December 9th its our CEO'S and Office Ho's party. Food, games, prizes, raffles, and it's also a great time to meet all the lovely ladies in the house! I'd love to meet you as well. Don't be shy! The party starts at 7pm!

Pap15 likes this.
  4. Won’t be in town until Jan. Maybe I’ll see you then.

EllieAmes likes this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I'll look forward to it! Keep me posted sweetie xoxo!

Pap15 likes this.
  6. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

EllieAmes likes this.
  7. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you I appreciate the compliment! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kaynine26 likes this.
  8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Don't forget guys I love to play dress up and change my look daily! Remember to mention which look you prefer for your appointment!

9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

]\
    You are a very beautiful woman @EllieAmes, I really love your posts on the board, so much fun!

Found this song on Youtube, lol this is what I really would want for Christmas, but alas I am not out until the Spring.

10. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I like the ring to this post!!