PIC THREAD Candid bikini

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Sep 4, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

So I had the best two days off here's a couple of random selfies that I like to take. the other one is right before I left for Vegas... Looking Back Now how much fun Vegas was before I came here ...having lot of fun this summer too 20190831_200425~3.jpg 1550996120430_IMG_0529~4.jpg

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I was disappointed with the rain and watching the thunderstorm but that's what makes the the hills Greener inputs just a little bit of snow on top of mountains which looks so much prettier and I liked it here is another candid photo

Sharky, Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I said all of that and I forgot to send the photo haha I was looking at my new Nails I'll show you my new Vans to love you all 20190905_134632.jpg 20190831_200204~3.jpg 20190831_200204~3.jpg

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you tinker and Roadrunner thank you very much I hope you have nice weekends tell me when you're coming into town love Astrid 20190828_190236~2.jpg 20190902_131753.jpg 20190902_131729.jpg

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ and jber thanks for all your support and all of your kindness shown towards me

Sharky, CaptainJJ and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I spent way too much money yesterday way too much

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I love my new vans though I was trying to buy Ugg boots and couldn't find any

8. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

If you try and find them, I suggest look online if you couldn't see them on the shop floor.

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

omg why are you so cute.. marry me :D

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I want eggs Jen I want hugs Vans are cool but it's not going to cut it with my Uggs

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.