Christmas Traditions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllieAmes, Dec 5, 2023.

1. The decorating the tree with family is CRUCIAL as well as setting the cozy atmosphere with blankets and hot cocoa and my favorite gift every year is a brand new pair of slippers! Love to also watch "A Christmas Story" and "gremlins" (its a Christmas movie!) and a preparing a big early feast on Christmas day. Merry Christmas everyone!

EllieAmes and SailorB like this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun night and gremlins is one of my favorite Christmas movies thanks for sharing.

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Our family would pass the time by playing lots of games of UNO. We'd always watch the movie "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" on Christmas eve.

EllieAmes likes this.
  4. New tradition started recently. I pulled pictures of family from over the years, had them printed (3x3 size), and those have become the present tags. Opening goes a little slower as everyone has at least one story to share about the picture.

EllieAmes likes this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I agree! Decorating the tree as a family is crucial. I LOVE the idea of brand new slippers every Christmas! That is a wonderful tradition!

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

UNO is so much fun and I can agree that family game time would make the time fly right on by! I've never seen Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, I'll have to check it out! Thank you for sharing your family tradition! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  7. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!! This is such a great idea and the memories that can be shared and kept alive! I think this tradition should be one that all households should do! Thanks for sharing this new and amazing tradition!

BeaverFan likes this.