CJX's Thundercum!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Sep 10, 2014.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

This was an epic party, I think! I forget it all, nope!

Something about arriving at the Love Ranch Vegas with Marie. It is always fun talking to Marie.

I arrived sat down and opened the menu book from the coffee table and in pops the one, the only, the vivacious CJX!

She was wearing a neon pink fishnet teady, heels, and nothing else. CJX is five foot nine inches, busty, D cup, very fit with all the right curves, a smile that hugs her pretty face, straight platinum blond hair to just above her shoulders, perfect ass, long sexy tan legs, and bedroom blue eyes. She is a little camera shy still, so savor what photos of her you can get.

Here is CJX on my bed in the suite, she is being shy, but flirty. I am sitting on a Chaise Lounge Sofa type thing, it is very plush and comfortable.

[​IMG]

Off to her room for a quick tour of it and to my room, the Daddy D suite, which you all have seen if you watch the U stream shows of LRV. It just happens to be across the hall from CJ's room. Isn't that convenient!

So what commenced was a lot of caressing and VERY sensuous kissing and soft fondling through each others clothing. At some point financials were done, and I got a quick bath. Then, some how, I ended up on my belly, naked, getting a professional back rub. That didn't seem to last too long. Somehow we twisted into CJ on top and very slow, teasing, shallow penetration. IT WAS HOT!!!

Even though she took her time slowly letting me in her, neither of us lasted too long.

We passed out from those very intense orgasms, for I don't know how long. Amazing! I never pass out.

We showered and then went for dinner in the kitchen. Someone had made us burgers (Probably the shift manager), which we ate at the bar. Lots of talking and joking. I actually remembered a few jokes and didn't mangle them too much. CJ still, laughed at them.

Here is one of them:

What is the purpose of the little bumps around a woman's nipples?

'
    It is braille for men, and means, "Suck here!"

Back at my room, more kissing and talking. Then we are in a sideways missionary (called side to side), and we were kissing and cumming again. Clean up, a big wet spot, and then we fell asleep in my bed. I don't think I have done that position before. I loved it!

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_sidetoside.shtml

In the morning, It was kissing and me on top. I made breakfast for us with my assistant chef, CJX! We had omelets and cleaned up as I cooked. More talking and kissing.

We did a little G spot play and experimenting and exploring, and then I had to go back to the airport. Very enjoyable! I was CJ's last party when she left and her first when she came back. Here is hoping she has a wonderful second tour.

Here is a link to that review if you are interested:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=81586&p=12292732#p12292732

CJX is an awesome lover and friend. She is very caring and giving. I can't recommend her higher. If you have heard of the magnificent Jade Capri or Tamela Lee or Anna Suvari, CJX is in their league.

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Apparently there is some limit to how many pictures you can post so here they are...

I had a few requests to take pictures of the LRV by some other board members so, here are a few.

The view on the way from Las Vegas:

[​IMG]

The road leading to the ranch, we just passed the original house, now to be a museum devoted to brothels.

[​IMG]

The front of the house walking to the door from the road, that is Marie the driver. And no you can't FVCK Marie!

[​IMG]

The parlor as you enter the house, the door and some chairs are to my back, that is a pool table in front. the bar and hallway are to the left and the girls rooms are to the right.

[​IMG]

3. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Thx for the wonderful review TS!!!!!!
    You were the perfect lover to come back to for my second round at the ranchX

4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Round two was great, what is in store for us on round three?

5. Love the tilte of this review - "Thunder cum!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Pretty creative, hnh? Well that was what CJX was telling me in our party. I asked her if she wanted to do anything in our party.

In a breathy voice, she whispered in my ear, "I want your Thunder cum."

And I was like, "DAM!"

That, my friend, is how amazing she is, really.

7. Awesome Review Thunderstorm

8. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review!
    Those pictures bring back some great memories. Here's to make more of those memories for all of us.

10. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

more of the same wld b perfect, maybe go a little further

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Ohhhh, further. Sounds yummy. And I need more time. Of course its my fault, I planned the vacation. Never enough time to spend with the gorgeous CJX.

Maybe I will bring my blender for next time....

12. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

blender? Sounds kinky :)

13. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Nothing you can't handle, beautiful!

14. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

I can handle the unexpected !!! [smilie=call me.gif]

15. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

You are really good at handling....

16. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

W your guidance i can handle alot more now........xxxxx

17. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

You are wonderful, you know that!

18. Glad you had a great time

19. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Quality HoT FuN

20. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

OH I did, thanks!

CJX is quality :)

I wonder what we will get up to on round 3?

21. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

The more visits w me the better it gets!!!!!!!!!!!

22. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Better!?! Last time we both passed out. I never do that. Sounds like the third time will leave us both in comas. Sounds terrible. Should I stop tomorrow?

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Iam So Happy I Finally Came to LOVE RANCH NORTH! So excited for this Adventure and its just Started!

24. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Well, welcome to the boards, Daisy. :D

25. Thank You, Finally Figuring it all out!

26. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

You looked quite beautiful on U stream last night.

27. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Is this a threesome ????!!!!!!!

28. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review TS!! She is "One in a Million"!!!!!!

29. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Your so wonderful CJX!

And new pictures, YAY!!!!

30. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

New pix in my bedroom w u !
    U have experienced the real deal in my bedroom , close your eyes and there i am [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

31. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

CJX is so wise!

MY eyes are closed but I get no kisses...

32. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    very wet kisses

33. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

OOHHHHHhhhhhh! very WET kisses. Where do they land? OH please do tell!

34. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

One kiss here
    One kiss here
    One kiss here and here and right here [smilie=be mine!.gif]

35. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

That is wonderful! You are a great kisser. I will return those kisses with interest! everywhere...