PIC THREAD Client Reviews xoxo

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by PaytonSterling, Feb 28, 2023.

1. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

Hey you!

I thought I would start a thread sharing some screenshots of reviews from *some* of my clients who were kind enough to do so via Yelp, Google, and or text/email (that may not be on message board) with their permission of course.

I’ve had a few really sweet ones over the past several months that disappeared from Yelp and Google not long after. :/

Apparently they filter them out randomly, idk? I made the mistake of not keeping the “receipts” as they say… oops.

I do like to stay in touch with my clients even after our quality time together at the ranch. It’s important to me that they’ve left satisfied with the service they wanted and THEN-SOME and want to continue the experience at a later date. Hehe.

707338A7-F717-4628-9891-48A436FE2886.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  2. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

It’s the thoughtful respectful ones that make this job sooo rewarding.

EB38477F-7A08-4229-A7CB-4131A4563C53.jpeg

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  4. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

destinistarr likes this.
  5. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

Clients that take the time and energy to review are freaking gems of humans. I just wish the internet trolls (jk) idk who deletes them off google or yelp, didn’t delete them ever…rude. Hehe [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kev likes this.
  6. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

From a lovely local himself :D:p

“My special time with Payton Sterling at Bunny Ranch. I went to the crawl March of 2023. It all started at Bunny and I was standing just inside the parlor. I looked across the room and saw a tall attractive lady. I knew I had never seen her before and asked the door girl who she was. To my surprise it was Payton. I had exchanged a couple of messages with her and liked her bio that I read. Just my luck someone booked her for the night. Being about 30 minutes from the ranches, I knew I would meet soon. It was almost a month later that I saw a tweet from Payton saying she was at the ranch. Sent her a message and told her I would come in Friday, April 14 to meet.
    I arrived, asked for Payton and had a seat in the parlor.
    Soon she came out tall with heels on with a warm friendly smile. Sat for a minute and then off to her room to chat some more. I like that she has a warm friendly smile and makes a connection on some level. I enjoy a lady that like to touch and be touched. Most important being passionate.
    It was great to learn that Payton was all I hope for and more.
    Will I return and see her again? Yes. I am hoping we can keep the same arrangement and be a regular while she is touring. I am excited to see her “Edgy” side and learn something new.”

Attached Files:

7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your appointments with this lovely bunny. She is awesome.

PaytonSterling likes this.
  8. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

email sent review from a recent client that I spent an overnight with in one of our Bunny Ranch suites. Bubble bath, hours of chats, cheeky banter, massages and then some… :)
    Thank you Mr.K [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_1975.jpeg

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I love to reminisce on good time spent! Great info

10. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

How sweet! I love this for you.