Coco Brantley and I's second party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 8, 2008.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Sooooooo i was driving around last Friday and heard that song 'Rock My World Little Country Girl' by Brooks and Dunn and started thinkin about Coco Brantley I had partied with her in june and had a great time and we have remained friends since. Then all of a sudden I had this urge to party with her again. So off to the ranch i went. She was in a party when i got there so i chatted with several of the ladies i know and had brought some coffee for Cheyenne and stuff. Then out comes Coco lookin gorgeous as always. She isn't very tall but the phrase good things come in small packages is acurate what a firecracker. Coco and i had another amazing time together and I enjoy all of our time as always I won't go into detail but it was enjoyable for both of us and i hope it isn't 6 months between parties for us again. Coco has such a great personality and smile. plus she throws herself into her parties and gives it her all. Soooooooo fun so if y'all have a thing for southern sweeties go visit Coco Brantley at the Bunny Ranch

2. you look into her big blue eye's and her southern charm ........and just melt !
    smart , classy and well spoken on top of her beauty and professionalism , can't ask for more .
    this girl is going to see bunny of the year and more !

i'll be there before you pogas !!!

3. i will be honored to inrtoduce you to her ......after my party with her !!
    after all we are almost neighbors !
    first impression will always prevail in business !

4. i should hope that we catch up for that short beer before march !
    did you play football for holy cross by any chance ?

5. i was referring to your high school here in queens , i always remember the holy cross game on thanksgiving day against flushing red devils !

6. Having just been with CoCo and Cheyenne, I must agree wholeheartedly with Kevin and those responding to his post. CoCo is such a sweet, energetic, petite, caring, sexy, sensuous, southern belle!!!! WE that have been with her can count ourselves into a "special" group of men. It's no wonder that CoCo has gotten the awards that she has. She just makes the men feel "right at home", like they've known her for a long time. It's all so natural. And folks, don't forget about Cheyenne. She has been teaming up with CoCo a bit. They are simply a perfect couple to party with. Cheyenne is hard for me to describe. She is a lot taller than CoCo and slender. She has those long dark locks, a very pleasant smile, but can be quite sultry. If you have a chance to be with the BOTH of them, GO FOR IT. If not, they both are SIMPLY MARVELOUS as a single date.
    I hope that Kevin's post gives CoCo a boost, because not only could she use it(she is short after all) but she has certainly earned it!!!