Consummating Chat Marriage With Sunny Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Yes, I died in chat (who hasn't?) :lol: But I'm still glad I got to consummate the marriage anyway! :twisted:

I actually officially met Sunny the day before our party right after tea party was over. I told her I was with the "dead chat husband's association" which I think confused her at first, but then when I told her who I was she was very excited to see me. She was so excited in fact, that she pulled me into her room for a little kissing session! Once we calmed down (which wasn't easy), we worked on a time for me to come back the next day.

Everything that has been said about Sunny is true. She's a ball of energy and never stops smiling. And as far as party time goes, let's just say she didn't disappoint. Let her show you her dancing skills, they certainly are one of a kind!

Speaking of which, over the next couple of days I got to watch her work her magic on the pole in the parlor. For anyone who hasn't seen it, it is highly recommended. She proves that she has excellent skills both inside and outside of the bedroom! :twisted:

Can't wait to see you again wifey, so we can re-consummate our marriage again! Next time you'll be 21 and we can share some wine together! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Nice review HBK! Yes, Sunny's skills on the pole are second only to her skills in the bedroom! 8)

I think Dennis should install a pole in her bedroom for some private shows!

3. It will have to be brought up at the next tea party! :wink:

4. HAHAHHAHA! You are too delicious! I cannot WAIT to see you again babe! Nice Review :))

5. Funny, that's EXACTLY how I'd describe you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

NICE!!!! So there IS life after death!!!! :lol: :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. Very funny and entertaining review! She is truely a ball of energy, and glad you had a great time!

MusicMan