REVIEW Cumisha and Sophia: Together at last

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Oct 29, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JamieJupiter for liking my reiview and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for your kind words and we look forward to partying with you again with many more memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix again for giving us an amazing review. We will always remember the memorable experiences we shared together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for your kind words and we look forward to having more memorable parties with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Cumisha... Sophia... you have my deepest most undying gratitude.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I hope to do a 2 girls party on my next trip! Buck list for sure lol

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @pigtacoman for sharing your thoughts and we would love to do a "2 Girl Party" with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for giving us an awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]