Danica Day - an Evening in Paradise!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I came to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch to find someone I could connect with and it took me all of 45 minutes to achieve my goal. It was an evening unlike any others I've had. It was my first night here at the Bunny Ranch. Danica is down-to-earth lady who I would bet could connect with 98 percent of you guys! She is a caring type person who can definately carry an intelligent conversation and at the same time is capable of having a fun time. I would definately put this down on my calendar for my next trip. A non-detailed report of her bed performance will suffice for me to say she is soft, caring, and I did not get the feeling that I had to rush through what I had in mind and I will not go into detail of what I had in mind at this time....I will leave it to your imagination....... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I was at the Ranch for 5 nights and if pressed to rate the 5 ladies....I would have to say, #1, #2, #3, #4, & #5.....Danica was #1 , even though we only partied one time. Which of course was my loss.....duh.

Until the next trip, I will have nothing but pleasant memories until I return to see her again....!

2. Hmm... now what can I imagine? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: