RANCH SPECIAL Daniella Gets Lei'd

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DaniellaValenti, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Aloha and Mahalo @hikino for the lei! I feel so special and now I'm missing the ocean...

Daniella xoxo 20190924_173549.jpg 20190924_173551.jpg 20190924_173554.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Sharky, Baba1234, FumbleNutts and 5 others like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You're welcome! And I must say, I am impressed with the results. :);)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Try as he might, Glen couldn't replicate the ocean for her. A trio to Tahoe is in order, he sighed. 9023.wading-pool.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

5. Smoking hot babe , love the flowers around the neck;)

6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

That lei looks absolutely beautiful and around the neck of a beautiful kitty

7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

8. Oh my goodness this would be AMAZING!

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Good God, what have I done?! I've created a monster! :eek:

Folks, unfortunately, due to bad timing (I mean, we both flew home on the same day, though at different times. I have the feeling, based on her flight time, if I stuck to my original flight we would've flown out together) I'm back home in Hawaii and she's up there missing the ocean. I would love to take her on an outdate to Tahoe (and from what I understand, the window to go there before the weather turns bad is rapidly closing) to satisfy her water baby urges. But I can't! So it's up to you to take up the mantle and make her happy. :);)

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

May I suggest that paddlewheel dinner cruise on Lake Tahoe for her outdate? Abby Avery and her client recently did an outdate there, and they told me the ride was smooth. Others have mentioned the food is good. I believe they serve a vegan/cruelty free option for dinner. And you can have the ranch's drivers take you there and back, so that eliminates you driving/parking/not having some alcohol for DD purposes, and you can have some fun in the limo on the way back....;)

Waaah! Now I want to take her on that outdate! :(

joe carbols and DaniellaValenti like this.
  11. Oh my goodness that sounds like a dream!

I love the water! FB_IMG_1566546429802.jpg FB_IMG_1566004983581.jpg IMG_20190822_203131_731.jpg IMG_20190817_035855_943.jpg FB_IMG_1566011263045.jpg

12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Those photos of you in the bikini, was that taken on Oahu? Near Sea Life Park, under the pier?

13. Yes they were on Oahu but I don't remember which specific pier

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

It looks like the one near Sea Life Park by Waimanalo.