About Me ~DATES~

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by DaphneGaspard, May 14, 2021.

1. My tour started MAY 6 and ends AUG 31st! Get me while I’m HOT! XD

Old Nick, KikiLover, Mikejt and 2 others like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your schedule @DaphneGaspard !!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Hi @DaphneGaspard it looks like you went blonde now. I sure miss the good ol days and Karaoke at KK. I've never saw you ladies laugh so HARD! Fun times.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I loved Karaoke and Kit Kat!!! It was so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book an appointment with @DaphneGaspard today!!! She has an awesome personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DaphneGaspard likes this.
  6. Yes! I have! I hope you LOVE the new look as much as I do! When are you gonna come party it up with us?!

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I can't make any promises because I don't want to break any hearts but thanks for the invite. I saw your stripper pole party post. So can you hang upside down like JLo? LOL

8. Lol! Yes, I can do the upside down cross and I know 101 other tricks! I was very well known as a stunt girl at all the clubs I worked at!!!

Pizza Man likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me