PIC THREAD Elsie's Playtime Pics

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ElsieEllis, May 6, 2022.

1. I'll be your DDLG/ABDL princess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

For us older folk. What is ddlg/Abdl?

tahoebigbear and ElsieEllis like this.
  3. Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."

Adult Baby / Diaper Lover. A fetish among some adults who role-play as a baby wearing diapers. The degree of the fetish may extend anywhere from wearing diapers to wetting, and being seen/exposed in them.

wrb55rosco likes this.
  4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Ahhhh. , Thank you…………………………….:cool:

ElsieEllis likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable pics!!! Book your party with @ElsieEllis today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Soooooo Adorable…..and hey guys I had my coloring book play time with lil Little and she’s a bundle of fun! And also very talented in the coloring field! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J and ElsieEllis like this.
  7. I love the pictures. It shows her playful attitude. If your lacking spunk in your life, look no further. Book with Elsie TODAY!!!

ElsieEllis likes this.
  8. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I love your photos! Book your perfect little girl for all your play time fun desires!

9. Playtime?!
    I would love to play baby! Want to color or play shoots and ladders?!
    Or go get Ice cream baby girl?!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @ElsieEllis today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Happy Hump Day!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me