Ending my trip with a (Cherry) Bang

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, May 8, 2013.

1. Sorry it took so long to write this, but I've been quite busy since I got back.

I was in Reno the last week of April. I went down to the LRN on Saturday night. Of course, it was Karaoke Night. I went straight to the bar for a little liquid courage. The house was quite full with many lovely ladies, many of which took their turns at the microphone. Cherry Bang caught my eye as soon as I saw her. I had a few beers and got into a few conversations with the gals. After a while, Cherry came up to the bar and started a conversation. After a very few words she asked if I wanted a tour. Well, I am a little slow at times, but I'm not an idiot. So, off we went. When we got to her room, she gave a little preview of what I was to expect. Negotiations took all of about 20 seconds. Off to the Hooker Booker, pay up and back to Cherry's room.

We started with a wonderful striptease. A little cuddling, and off to the bed for the main attraction. Well my story will end here. But, suffice to say that a great time was had by all. Cherry brings a non-stop attitude to her party. I walked out with a huge smile on my face. I can't wait for my next trip to Reno. I know where my first stop will be!

Guys, this girl is not to be missed. She is a must see. She gives a great party, at a reasonable price. The fact that she's a great looker doesn't hurt, either.

JerseyJoe

2. Nice review Joe. Cherry is an incredibly fun, sexy lady!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Nice review!!! Always good to end with a BANG!!!! :wink:

Al

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, JJ! It sounds like you had the perfect ending to your trip.

5. Its been too long babe! I want you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Come back and see me!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Glad you two had such a great time together!!!