Endless Summers means I had to go again

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Oct 1, 2019.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So another move meant another summer of parties due to extra relo money from my company.

Like last year I planned to split up my parties and have a blast except this year with some favorites leaving I wanted to leave it wide open. Well that idea didn't last long...lol

Just a few hours into my trip i met Katie Summers, who I had noticed on the boards just a day earlier promoting endless summers. She wasn't kidding.

Once we met we clicked more than i have with someone in a long long time. We had so much in common and after a couple hours I knew my weekend plans were decided for the next night. After a wait that seemed forever we finally had our party. I knew with our connection it would be amazing, but no words can describe how mind blowing it really was.

Despite this i still planned to stick to my plan of splitting up my parties but the connection just continued and no one else had a chance.

So much so. I decided we needed to end in style so we did an outdate to Silver Legacy to watch a live band over the houses speciality drink capped with same gambling before ending back in the VIP once again.

It appears I have a favorite once again. She may be new but trust me guys she knows what what she's doing . She's drop-dead gorgeous and even more beautiful on the inside. So make sure you book her today for the time of your life!!!!

2. This is so heart warming Raz seriously thank you ❤️❤️ You know how much that means to me!!! :) can’t wait to see you again

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Raz. Glad to hear you and Katie clicked so well. The outdate sounded awesome! :)

KatieSummers likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Thanks and yes it was. Katie deserves nothing but the best!!!

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Yes I do and you know I'm counting down the days!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @KatieSummers fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]