England beats New Zealand

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Jul 14, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

2 tie breakers and England wins the last tie breaker...Congrats to both teams for an exciting match 20190713_205950~3.jpg ..love , astrid

2. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

You like cricket..............

ColinSTL likes this.
  3. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Dammmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks guys.I lived in nzd 5 yrs..we all love. " the " cricket

5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

That match could of gone either way between England & New Zealand but England won their first world cup. I watched the end of it. It was so intense. On the last ball England got the run out and they won on boundaries. 26 to New Zealand's 17. Congrats to England. Felt sorry for New Zealand but that's the rules of the super over. Even Wimbledon had a great final between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer but it was Djokovic that won. That match could of gone either way.

ColinSTL likes this.
  6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Yes 2 ties n England won and the f1 too..!! Pretty cool..!! Glad your whole country is celebrating..love astrid

7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Lewis Hamilton won his 6th British Grand Prix at Silverstone. He may go to Formula E but he's still with Formula 1 for the moment. What a day for sport on Sunday.

ColinSTL likes this.
  8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

England kicked butt last weekend

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Certainly did. The players are still celebrating after they won too. It's sunk in now but when England won it didn't sink in. I was in shock and I was speechless when it happened. Still am.

10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

The F1 business didn't shock me one bit since I knew Lewis Hamilton would win.

11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thanks @AstridLulpeck for the update. I was in India once for the World Cup. The players were treated better than rock stars. I saw a game in a lodge in Bangalore. It was a lot of fun.

Congratulations to England winning the cricket World Cup.

Let’s see how England does in the ultimate World Cup Sport of Rugby. I know I will be watching and I know @ImogenSteele will watch as both of us have strong family ties to being a “ Rugger”. It really is a gentleman sport but don’t get me wrong it does get bloody and broken bones. My youngest will be playing 15’s this fall at college.

Rugby is slowly making him a true bionic man. Two plates in his collar, a couple broken noses several black eyes but nothing says he’s having a great time is to see his smile at the end of a game (no missing teeth, yet!!!)

But it’s a great sport when two teams that know what they are doing

The Zealanders All Black will go undefeated through the 2019 tournament !!!!

The next best sport is based on our Native American and our Canadian friends of Lacrosse.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  12. New Zealand will Almanza st certainly retain the 2019 World Cup Rugby!

Sharky, ColinSTL and Leo Goodale like this.
  13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Boo you have the best pictures <3

Love you

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. No doubt the All Blacks will remain victorious!

If you’ve never seen a Maori Haka love...you better come visit me!

I’m fluent in Maori language and culture and so love to share it!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.