RANCH SPECIAL EXPERIENCE A ROMANTIC SUNSET DINNER CRUISE WITH KATHRYN WOLFE & CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 12, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Summer is the ideal time for a "Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise aboard the MS Dixie in Lake Tahoe. Imagine the beautiful Sunset and enjoying a Romantic Dinner and Dancing aboard the MS Dixie?

Book 3 Minimum of 3 Hours and receive another 3 hours for "FREE"!!!

When you book an Overnight, you will receive the morning for "FREE"

M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Select Date and Travelers
    From
    $95.00
    Aug 31
    2 travelers

Low Price Guarantee
    Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance

• Overview
    • Highlights
    • What to Expect
    • Important Information
    • Reviews
    • Q&A
    • Related Activities

[​IMG]
    M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise
    Low Price Guarantee
    From $95.00

• Overview
    • Highlights
    • What to Expect
    • Important Information
    • Reviews
    • Q&A
    • Related Activities

Overview
    A delightful combination of dining, dancing and sightseeing make for an unforgettable evening on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Watch the sun go down over Lake Tahoe on the M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise.
    Highlights

• 3.4-hour dinner cruise on Lake Tahoe
    • Enjoy sunset in the Sierra mountains
    • Dance and drink on deck
    • Share a fine, sit-down dinner
    • Listen to live music from a local band
    • Romantic experience, perfect for couples
    What to Expect

For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.

Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.

All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
    Itinerary
    Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):

• Zephyr Salad- candied walnuts, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, shaved red onion, herb vinaigrette
    • Grilled New York Steak loaded potato gratin, grilled asparagus, roasted garlic balsamic steak sauce
    • Seared Salmon lemon rice pilaf, spinach, bacon leek broth
    • Vegetable Crepes lemon almond rice pilaf, sun-dried tomato pesto
    • Chocolate Mousse cake with vanilla bean crème anglaise and raspberries
    Show More
    Important Information

Departure Point
    760 US-50, Glenbrook, NV 89413, USA
    Departure Time
    6:00 PM
    Duration
    3h
    Return Details
    Returns to original departure point
    Inclusions
    • M.S. Dixie II cruise
    • Welcome on Board’ Champagne Toast
    • Dinner
    • Live entertainment
    • Local Taxes
    • Entry/Admissi

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]WE WILL PAY FOR ALL EXPENSES AND MEALS[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Reserve this fabulous Out Date at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to join us for this fabulous Out Date?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo you’re so sexy.. love it <3

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]