Falling and now crawling with Draven Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Mar 20, 2018.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So after meeting and having a record(for me with one girl) 3 parties with Draven Star in October, I had to go back for more. I decided the best way was to go to the St Pats crawl, since our first crawl only included the last couple of steps. And with Irish blood in both of us, this seemed only fitting.

It started off Thursday with dinner at the meet and greet with a few hours of drinks and the unveiling of her outfit I bought so we would match at the St Pats crawl.

Then Saturday the crawl lived up to all the hype as our re-connection went to another level. From playing the games together to visiting with many of our close friends we had the time of our lives. After hitting all the stops then going back to love ranch for some karaoke, we finally went back to her suite for our 4th party together. It was as mind-blowing as ever as our bond just gets stronger.

This trip marked 12 Years of coming to the ranches and I can honestly say the 2 trips where I've been with Draven have been my 2 best I've ever had and that is no coincidence.

Thanks for everything you do Draven. I'm already counting down the days until our next encounter.

Guys be sure to book her for your next trip. Whether you want her as wild as her movies or as sweet as the girl next door, she will fulfill all your needs.

foreverman and CaseyCross like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review! You and Draven are pretty amazing when together. It sounds like the two of you had a blast!

foreverman likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Great review of your time with Draven, @raz42071!

foreverman likes this.
  5. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

A nice review @Raz4271 of your time with Draven. Based my observations of your interactions with each throughout the night, it looks like the two of you have great chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

you lucky guy! every time I head up there Draven is gone. I've yet to even meet her. Oh well, guess I'll keep trying.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

RAZZZZZZZZZZ

I fucking adore you. Thank you for being so kind to me and being a partner in crime. I always look forward to every time I get to see you <3

xxoxoxo

DesertRose likes this.
  9. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Fun times with the sexy Draven Star.

10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Right back at ya babe. Every moment with you is perfection!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

DRAVEN IS SOOOOO SEXY THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!