Favorite perfumes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AudreyAllen, Mar 22, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I'm currently wearing Coco Chanel. However, my favorite is Realm. My second favorite is Fendi. Coco Chanel is my third fav. Can't go wrong with any of these, though. What's your favorite to wear or smell on a lady?

GiselleSantana likes this.
  2. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I have a semi sizable collection but am building to it. My perfume preference definitely depends on my mood and the “atmosphere” I want to create. Soft, romantic looks are paired with sweet, floral scents. Sexy, seductive looks get matched with warm, almost spiced-like scents. I don’t think I have a favorite brand, though.

3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Amara, fantastic that you're building your collection. I'm sure you always smell yummy. Perfumes are so cool because they smell different on everyone, depending on their body chemistry. I definitely am into the subtler ones.

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I like Chanel chance, it’s my go to scent.

5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Kiki, I haven't smelled that one before. Please let me know when you're wearing it so I can sniff you. I promise I won't get obscene (fingers crossed behind my back).

KikiLover likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Shalimar tends to set my heart to racing. :D :);)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JasmineSinclair
    Chat with Me

JasmineSinclair Tall Slim Thick Brunette Goddess

My first favorite perfume is Prada for it's my signature scent. Second, is sol de Janeiro . Last Black opium Era de perfume.

8. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

My favorites are Si Passione by Giorgio Armani and YSL Libre!

pantera likes this.
  9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

A wonderful gentleman is going to send some Realm to the Ranch for me

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Good choices Stacy! I always get so many compliments when I wear the Libre.

stacytyler likes this.
  11. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I was in the store smelling perfumes the other day and Divine by Gaultier was amazing! :)

I’ve been alternating between Olympia Intense by Paco Robanne and L’interdit by Givenchy the last few months. They’re long lasting and smell incredible.

stacytyler likes this.
  12. Idk if I tell you I’d have to kill ya lol I’ve always been a chance by Chanel girl way when they only had the one flavor lol in the gold bottle…I was 16 running around smelling like a rich grown lady …I like to layer

13. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Tom Ford Rose Prick, Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush and Versace Bright Crystal, each one fitting different moods and occasions, and all in pink bottles, obviously.

stacytyler and GiselleSantana like this.
  14. Ooooh yes pink is always good lol!!! I love the Versace Bright Crystal as well!!

CamiParker likes this.
  15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I know it’s pretty basic and everyone loves it, but everyone loves it because it’s so lovely

16. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

So if I happen to walk past a lady who is wearing a perfume which smells just incredible on her, is it offensive to comment on it and ask her what kind it is? Obviously not when she's with a husband or boyfriend and phrased in a tactful manner.

CamiParker and GiselleSantana like this.
  17. lol it’s a easy pick for beginners for sure…you can’t go wrong at all with that one plus Versaces one of my faves too‼️lol there’s another flavor I absolutely love from LV I can’t recall the name rn…the bottle has pink on it I’m sure jajaja

18. Go ahead and ask lol…I had a man ask and go online and buy it for his wife right then and there lol

TiredFrog likes this.
  19. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I mean… no? I think it’s nice. But people get offended by some weird things. But I mean… if it works out, it works out. If she feels weird she just won’t continue the conversation, no harm done. You should always shoot your shot, imo. I think in the current social climate a lot of men are nervous to say anything to a woman they don’t know at all, but there are also lots of women that miss random compliments and interactions with men. If she doesn’t like it, what’s the worst that happens? You both move on with your day. As long as you’re not vulgar I don’t think it’s an issue at all.

TiredFrog and GiselleSantana like this.
  20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

I'm so happy to be getting my gifted Realm perfume tomorrow. It's all I used to ever wear

GiselleSantana and gLip5 like this.
  21. Oooah yes that’ll be nice!! Getting gifts is always fun!

22. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Tiredfrog I personally appreciate any and all compliments, even if someone was walking by me on the street

23. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Giselle thank you, I truly am grateful for him

24. Did you get the perfume??? How does it smell?

25. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Giselle I did get it on Monday. It has human pheromones in it. Smells heavenly