REVIEW First time with an angel (Tiara Tae)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by roswellfan22, Oct 15, 2018.

1. It's been 12 days since my first time ever and I'm still baffled I got to enjoy it with someone so stunning as @TiaraTae. I only hope I was someone she will remember. I mean hey it was 2 days before she left for her photoshoot for the magazine but even if I wasn't she certainly was for me. The day before I flew out to Reno to spend time with Tiara I was already a nervous wreck. I will admit meeting Tiara in person she looks so very different as opposed to seeing her on livestream or pictures of her, she's even more beautiful which is so very difficult to imagine but it's true. She was very nice and welcoming as I walked in. As I stated I was already a nervous wreck but before going back to her room she bought me a drink in hopes to calm my nerves which it did a little. We talked for a little bit at the bar before heading back to her room which was very fitting for her. Before coming to the ranch I did have some things I wanted to try for my first time but I became a complete blank. Couldn't think of what those things were but I can say nobody is in more capable hands than Tiara's. I'm not going to go into details but my first time was very memorable and i'm so grateful for how warm, inviting, understanding, and just how nice she was. I only wish I had prepared more so as to go out before with her for dinner possible and get to know her a bit more which I feel would have for sure helped with my nerves. There are things for sure I would have done differently yes but choosing to have my first time with Tiara Tae was certainly not one of those things. I hope to visit her again in the very near future but this time be more prepared. I will say this. She's works at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch yes but found that odd because she's not a bunny at the ranch, she's an angel through and through at least in my eyes and I thank you again so very much @TiaraTae for a night I will never forget. Hope to see you again soon.

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I am glad you had fun with the Wonderful @TiaraTae . Like you I had my first time with a Bunny. I will look forward to reading you next review!

3. thank you thank you thank you so much for leaving such a kind review babe! I really appreciate every second we had together, and I am looking forward to many more ahead!! :)

roswellfan22 likes this.
  4. Thank you @TiaraTae . I really can't express how appreciative I was to your immense kindness, patience with me and understanding. In my opinion your should be Bunny/Angel of the month or even better the whole year cause you really are the complete package. Thank you again. I will for sure do my best to stay in touch with you from time to time so that the next time I come visit you it will be even more memorable and hopefully fully stress free due to the occasional back and forth chatting. Again thank you so much. You were truly a joy to spend time with.

5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I agree @roswellfan22 @TiaraTae is an incredible beauty who could wreck any man's nerves. It is easy for one's mind to go blank in the face of such beauty! Tee Hee!

roswellfan22 likes this.
  6. awhhh you say the sweetest things online and in person! :) haha :) I miss you so much already! it totally made my whole year that I made you happy!

roswellfan22 likes this.