First Time With Ivy Mae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, Apr 5, 2015.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Where to start with this well obviously me and Ivy have connected for a while on the message boards and I had always found her a captivating woman and very pretty indeed. We had talked on and off during my time visiting at L.R.N and on one of my last days I found myself sitting at the bar talking with Ivy. She is so sweet and very down to earth she makes you feel very relaxed almost straight away I love speaking with her. Several times during our conversation the bell rang Ivy excused herself and went to the lineup and every time my heart dropped hoping she would not be picked (Sorry Ivy) but every time she came back and the conversation and joking carried on till me resolve gave way. I explained I had very little funds left (Card snafu) but that I really wanted to party with her. We went back to her room and went through the negotiation process (I have ideas for making this part more fun Ivy :twisted: ) the party was so great Ivy is so caring passionate and gentle but at a the same time there is a little bit of a wild side I wanna explore next time. If you are looking for an exotic looking fun down to earth and generally amazing person than look no further than Ivy she very simply rocks your world just like she rocked mine :D

Peace
    Piglet xxx

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. Yes Piglet. I must agree. She's all that and more. Another wise choice for you!!! :D :D :D

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME JUST CHATTING AND GETTING TO KNOW YOU. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE TO SHARE AN AMAZING TIME WITH YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP OUT HERE. .

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YOU ARE TOO KIND AND SIMPLY AMAZING :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THANK YOU BOTH FOR THE FABULOUS TIME SPENT AND AWESOME REVIEWS!

5. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I loved spending time with you Ivy we will definitely have more great times together xxx

6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

9. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to book my flight back to the U.S next month honey :wink: :)

10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YAY! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU! DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF DATES?

11. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I have a date in mind for next year for my Birthday I've just gotta wait for the flights to be posted out

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

OK JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED, I AM EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND HAVE ANOTHER AMAZING TIME TOGETHER. :D

13. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

The flights should be posted up next month I will keep you in the loop for sure babe xxx

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

FABULOUS! I AM EXCITED :D

15. Great choice, Piglet! Ivy is ultra sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] :twisted:

16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

AWH, THANK YOU ROXANNE. YOU'RE SO SWEET [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. ivymae
    Chat with Me

18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

19. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I AM SO EXCITED FOR OUR NEXT EXPERIENCE. I KNOW FOR A FACT IT'S GOING TO BE ONE AMAZING TIME <3 XXOX