Free access to Pureflix.com until November 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Mar 18, 2020.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I know some if not most us are going to be partly confined to our homes, and with bills coming and having to decide whether to hit the theaters, video rental places, and whether to keep on paying streaming services or ditch them for a while since you have to decide what is more important entertainment or food and necessities. I can take care of the viewing entertainment for you all until November 2020. I have an account with PureFlix.com . They stream all kinds of movies, series, documentaries, and comedy acts. Some are Christian, I won't lie about that, but the rest is regular stuff too. They have everything from action, comedy, adventure, sports, biker stuff, westerns, military, romance, thrillers, kids stuff, pet lovers stuff, nature, classics, comedians such as Louie Anderson and Sinbad, and you-name-it-they-got-it! I am already paid up until November, so please enjoy it on me. Here is a hint on stuff they have movies like "The Secret Garden", "Heidi", series like "Doc", "Sons of Thunder" (biker series), "Jeff Foxworthy Show", "The Adventures of Black Beauty", and "The Little Rascals (the original black and white tv show)". The website is www.pureflix.com the username is Jerry Vestal aka [email protected] and the password is GoBrowns1975! So have a ball and enjoy it on me, I don't mind.

Old Nick and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. That’s very generous of you! Thanks!

JerryVestal likes this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're welcome, brother, I know how hard it is for everyone with expenses right now. I'm just sharing the help with the streaming movies and tv series. There is lots of regular movies and tv series a lot streaming services no longer show that are classics and some new stuff too. If there is something you don't see in the listing your loved ones would like to see try looking it up in the search of that site. If you love football movies, two good recommendation is "Facing the Giants" and "When The Game Stands Tall".

4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Hi everyone, like I mentioned to the people reading the post Inspirational daily BIBLE verses, I may miss a few days here and there due to the permanent overactive nerve damage to both ankles that make me sleep a lot more (like twenty hours a frickin day sleep, not fun, even though more sleep does sound great) just to deal with the pain. So when I do get to post the daily verses, a good follow up would be the documentaries and the "Answers In Genesis" series on the PureFlix.com account. GOD bless you all and your loved ones, stay safe and healthy always.

RunningSquirrel likes this.