Fun With Pantera!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

The more I party with Pantera the more I get to know her Better. We get more comfortable with each other. Pantera and I joke around a lot in the parlor. To an outsider they probably think, man she is giving him a hard time but trust me it's how we joke around with each other. When I'm at the bar or the parlor with Pantera I'm her friend but when I'm in her room it's different. I'm her client and she treats me like a VIP! When your in Pantera's room she becomes a 5 star Hostess. She takes care of me and always makes sure I'm having fun!
    Pantera is Beautiful and her parties are Sensual she turns up the heat and dials it back. It's like she can read what I want.
    So during this trip Pantera and I didn't have anything planned but she had a party with someone and after the party she came over and we made plans for the last night of my trip.
    Pantera and I partied in my room. It was like a Fun GFE. Pantera sent me a text and I met her at the bar. We were going to party in my room so she said she would meet me up there. Pantera was wearing a black jogging suit and sneakers. It looked HOT she took it off and she was wearing a Sexy Black Bra and matching Panties! My mouth hit the floor as she took those off and she crawled on the bed and then on me.
    The party was so HOT! Pantera's body is Sexy and warm, her touch is gentle, and her skin is soft! When I party with Pantera I get lost because she is so Sexy! I can't believe I get to party with her! Pantera asked me why I was staring at her like that. I pointed to the mirror and I said look! I can't believe I get to party with a Beautiful Woman like that! Pantera blushed and said I can't believe I get to party with a Beautiful man like this and she pointed at me.
    One of the things that make Pantera Special is she doesn't have an Ego about how Beautiful she is! Compliments embarrass her and it's cute. I've met women who think they are all that and that kind of attitude makes them unattractive. So seeing a Beautiful woman like Pantera get embarrassed is refreshing.
    So during this party Pantera and I did A lot! We had A lot of fun and she made sure to give me lots of pleasure and the party ended in a very Sensual way!
    If you think Pantera is out of your league and you're afraid to ask her to party get that thought out of your head because you are going to miss out! Pantera is a lot of Fun! She is Beautiful and down to Earth and her parties are HOT! The more I party with Pantera the HOTTER our parties get! So if you want to party with this Beautiful Woman email her! It will be HOTTER than you thought it would be!
    Thank You so much Pantera we had a lot of Fun and I can't wait to start the HOTTER PARTIES we've talked about when things get BETTER AND the Ranch opens back up!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review my brother. It seems that you have an amazing connection with Miss @pantera!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Brother!
    Pantera ROCKS!
    We have a lot of Fun and her parties are HOT! The more we party the better the connection!
    I have some Big parties with Pantera coming when things get Better!

pantera and gLip5 like this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Can’t wait to see you again! I’m ready to make new memories :)

gLip5 and Tony Dark like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm Exited to make the memories we had planned but they got delayed! We will be doing those soon! This was my last party of 2020 and it has to be in the top 5 because it was one of the Hottest parties I ever had! I still remember my knees shaking and smiling a lot on the plane!
    Miss you Beautiful! See You Soon!;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Miss you too! Yes! See you soon :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think I have the dates but I will let you know soon! I'm Excited and Miss our Fun! I can't wait to see you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yay!!! Me too :) Just let me know when :) :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  9. Pantera is already Beautiful. What even makes her more beautiful...She seems like a very genuine person. That’s what makes a Women. I’m my eyes....

Tony Dark likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep Pantera has a Beautiful Everything and she Genuinely cares about her friends/clients too! Whenever we party my ribs hurt the next day from laughing with her. She is my Beautiful Friend!

Trailboss likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww I miss you! I was looking at dates last night! There are a few big things we haven't done yet! We are going to have A lot of Fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera and Benz like this.
  12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Woww can’t wait to hear your ideas :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  13. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Great Review! I can see how you could get lost staring at Pantera. She is one incredibly beautiful woman. So cool to hear that beauty is internal as well.

pantera and Tony Dark like this.
  14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I have something very fun in mind! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep Pantera is definitely a Beautiful Woman and a Beautiful Friend! She really makes her parties fun and all about you!

Benz, Trailboss and pantera like this.
  16. pantera
    Chat with Me

Gosh can you get any sweeter?! You're the best. xoxo

Tony Dark likes this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I always ask myself that question about you but I add can Pantera get any Hotter? Then you send me a thoughtful message and post a new picture and I say we'll she just answered those questions!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

YAY! I’m counting the days [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Just a couple weeks to go! Lots of more Fun with Pantera!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. pantera
    Chat with Me

We're gonna have fun again. Happy early birthday lol

Tony Dark and Trailboss like this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I need some Pantera Party Fun and Laughter! Being able to see you during my Birthday trip next month is an Early Birthday Gift!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]