About Me Getting to know Kayla Rose

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KaylaRose, Sep 19, 2023.

1. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

Hello, I'm Kayla Rose. I am 25 years and a local. I grew up in Colorado and moved to Nevada when I was 13. I drove past the brothels quiet a lot growing up and always thought the bunny ranch was an actual bunny farm till I was explained what it actually was hahah. I knew I wanted to work here when I turned 18 and when I was 19, I took my first tour of love and here I am today a Lover. I specialize in a lot of fun things in the bedroom (message me to find out more). I'm 5'8 145lbs and size 34B chest. I am a very mellow go with the follow type of person. I'd love to chat with you and setup a meet up!!!
    Twitter: KaylaRose696
    Ranch Email: [email protected]

XOXO, Kayla Rose

Lunch Buffett, grizzly and JayJayJay like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Welcome! Thank you for sharing with us!
    I also am go with the flow type of person as well! Being a local native you know all the good spots to visit and have fun!

Once welcome aboard beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

KaylaRose likes this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

That is too funny you thought it was a ranch with actual bunnies lol! Understandable though lol! Hearing the stories of how people learned exactly what the brothels truly are is always interesting! i love ur about me!

KaylaRose likes this.