REVIEW GFE with Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Shivis, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Ive been emailing with Alice for a several months trying to decide when to come out for my first visit to the ranches. She helped get me a good deal at the Golddust West hotel for $69/night. (I mention cause 69 lol) I went with a GFE based on the reviews Ive read and Alices posts. It was really great, if anyone is on the fence about seeing Alice, just do it! In person shes even cuter, and she’s really smart and great to talk to! :-D

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. Aww, thank you my friend! I had such a great time with you- it was a pleasure helping you plan your trip out here, and getting to be your first ranch experience <3

3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice was really helpful setting up my first trip too. She wrote a guide that was, but more than anything she helped out, made some of the arrangements for more, or gave me the contacts to handle it myself.

4. I love helping make sure my friends have great trips, even the parts not involving me :p Plus, I'm local, and most clients aren't, so let me use my knowledge to help.

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm glad Alice was able to assist you in having a wonderful time.
    She had also helped me when I first visited the Sagebrush Ranch. Alice is truly remarkable.

6. I'm so glad I was there for you when you came to Sagebrush the first time.

7. Just do it! Go see Alice! She's awesome. Haha I love it :p

8. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I like to think some of my reviews helped

9. Actually Shivis mentioned your bowling review as just an example of a fun low pressure time together.

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

REally? That's awesome to hear I'm glad it helped someone out

11. Oh yeah, he said it helped him relax around trying to plan big things.

12. I too have found Alice very approachable and helpful in terms of setting up my trips.

13. Thanks. It's always good to have a local who will help you plan things.

14. I hope our party is as memorable for you as it was for me Shivis.

15. My trip was pretty spontaneous but Ms Alice did go out of her way to be helpful and was very gentle and sincere in our meeting.

16. It was my pleasure. Hopefully you plan your next trip more so you don't get as frazzled.

17. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

I agree she holds a conversation so well. Plus staring into those eyes helps too.

18. And now I'm blushing all over again. Thank you.

19. That has to be a sight to behold!

20. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

That's great I didn't know anything like that was possible until I had seen you a few times I guess people don't realize that outdates don't have to be big dinners and fancy shows

21. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

That is a slogan I can support. :)

22. Truer word have never been spoken Jackson.

23. Think it would catch on if I put that slogan on my website?

24. Thank you Royals [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

26. Glad you like it Jacky, thank you <3