Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Built tough, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Hello fellow board member!

I am huge fan of supporting local businesses and especially spoiling the girls at the ranches that are not only gorgeous on the outside but on the inside, and appreciate a gentlemen that enjoys flattering them.

In the past because I live out of state I have utilized Amazon, and eBay a lot more than I care to say, to thank and impress a girl. Let’s face it they deserve to be spoiled..

Soo...I need some local ideas for the best locations and ideas for gifts, for our gorgeous Starlets!

For example best place to get chocolate or vanilla snacks in Reno/Carson city?

Where do I get deserts for vegan, and gluten free ladies?

Flowers: I strongly recommend skipping 1-800 and amazon for flowers and go to Lori and intimate design floral. Similar price and much more personalized touches.

Books: I am a reader and usually buy everything online and for those girls that enjoy reading is their a local place that is comparable?

Giftcards: I enjoy getting a special meal card, or a help with this kind of gift card, but is there a local restaurant that everyone loves that I need to get gift cards at for the ladies? Like it is that good ;)

Animal supplies: I live on a farm and have every animal you can imagine minus a horse...I usually go to local stores, but where do I go to buy cool cats, or dog supplies for the ladies?

Painting supplies: I know there are a few girls that enjoy painting is there a nice place to get supplies for the ladies local, that might offer a gift card? Is there a local artist that does paint classes?outdate idea?

Breweries: what’s the local tap and location, IPA and are their tours or a sampler I could get for the ladies?

Wineries: we have a ton of wineries in the willamette valley are there any in the area that the girls would like or recommend? What’s the best Pinot, Chardonnay, Merlot locally? Finally do any of the wineries offer sampling at the houses? Might be a fun gift in the house would let us do it...

Massages/facials/manicures: ladies who is the best, and do they do gift certificates?

Anyway I would like to open this up to the board and the ladies to help an outer stater out...otherwise its big box store gift cards and amazon.

Thank you to everyone, and for those curious it is way better to give than to receive. I sent a few things out yesterday, and the amount of love I received from the girls I sent them to was almost better than sex...not quite...but it was close...and you never know if a girl is having a rough day or rough time and the gift could be the difference between a frown and a smile. Let’s face it we all have those days.

Thanks again everyone and please help me find these things out!

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I don't like "forcing" the ladies to shop or go out of their way to use gift cards and such, but that's just me. Some of the ladies have limited time and access to go out places, especially if they work day shift hours and have no vehicle of their own and rely on others to get around, and Reno is a ways away from Carson City.

Some Carson City stores that I know some ladies shop at to buy things, even things that they need at the ranches. Costco, WalMart, CVS, Walgreens, Smith's Food and Drug. For fun, I know some ladies like to go to the Galaxy Theatre in Carson City so gift cards might work for that. There is an Adam & Eve store in Carson City on Hwy 50 that some ladies shop at for sexy lingerie, etc. that also gives discounts to the brothel ladies, but I don't know if they sell gift cards, at least I didn't see any on their website but you might want to call them and ask (775) 841-6350. Don't forget the fast food franchises, they employ a lot of local people and the ladies do eat Taco Bell, McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Pizza, etc.

General gift giving issues. Victoria's Secret is not right for everyone, they don't have sizes that fit some ladies. Unless you know the lady's preferences, stay away from cosmetics. Some ladies like Sephora, some like MAC, some like Chanel, etc.

3. There is a local place off 395 near downtown CC called "LA Bakery." A few ladies are familiar with their products, which are a little more upscale than your typical mini-mart.

https://labakerycafe.com

Built tough likes this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

I would agree I am not a huge fan of gift cards, would much prefer giving them something they can smell, eat, touch, or wear. Any local advice though would be welcome.

Any local places do delivery? would love to spoil a ranch sometime with hiring a masseuse to massage all the ladies...but that’s probably not something management would be ok with...any other stores for make up like Macy’s or such for the girls locally? I feel like there is quite a bit more in Reno.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  5. This was a killer response I couldn’t have said it better myself !

6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I've waited until I see a specific request for something found at a specific location and then go for that. For example, I've bought spa days for a couple of the ladies at a specific spa they asked for, had pizzas delivered, called in money for bar tabs, etc. Some have had amazon wish lists which always worked out well too when I wanted to make sure I was getting something that she actually wanted. I know amazon has gotten a bit pissy about wishlists but it doesn't hurt to ask somebody if they have one. These random stated desires for something came across more often when there was an active chat room, but by watching closely, I'm still able to occasionally find someone expressing a want or need that I can fulfill.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  7. @Built tough, you are a very thoughtful person with a good heart (as I saw when I got back from vacay to all the beautiful flowers! :)) and a little bit of detective work will take your generosity a long way. Many ladies have shared their likes and dislikes in various threads (look for About Me or Q and A types). It’s a BIG turn on for a woman when she feels listened to, and a surprise present of an item she mentioned will have so much meaning.

Good luck! :)

8. Built tough
    Chat with Me

That’s great feedback Roxy! I will get my Batman sleuthing skills out! I wish the search was a bit better on the forum...When I personalized the flowers for each girl, I ended up reading every profile post I could find with “flower” in it for each of you ladies to find your favorites...even with the search it didn’t pull up every girls favorite so I ended up going through all the girls information pages/about me to find it out...obviously some of you over drinks told me so I knew...I love knowing that I put a smile on the face of the girl! I am so happy I surprised you!

9. It was definitely a nice surprise! You’re a sweetheart! :)

Built tough likes this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]