RANCH SPECIAL GirlFriend Experience with Kennedy Cole

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 4, 2019.

1. First of all I want to say Happy HUMP DAY!!! I am announcing my September specials as Street Vibration approaches (September 25-29, 2019). For those of you who don't know, Street Vibrations is an extremely popular bike rally that attracts over 50,000 riders to the Tahoe, Carson, Reno, and Virginia City area! The streets are filled with music, motorcycles & delicious food. There is an array of things to do in the region (especially out doors), but the main venues are in downtown Reno, Virginia City, and in Carson City. Some of the events set up just for the Reno Street Vibes are bike shows, ride-in shows, seven outdoor stages with bands, tattoo expo, Miss Street Vibrations, bike games, stunt shows, motorcycle parade, displays, and so much more!!! Because commuting would be involved in the planning of an out date to attend this event, I am willing to negotiate some extra time into my price. Out Dates are a wonderful way to receive the full benefit of the "Girlfriend" experience. Lets paint the town!! I might be one of the most ridiculously fun females you have ever partied with -You will never know until you take me for a ride!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Sharky, piperrae, summersage and 5 others like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Awe, I love this post!!! Take her for a ride!!!

4. Sounds like a blast! Book this beauty today!

Sharky likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]