About Me GOING BACK TO KIT KAT RANCH REOPENING APRIL 21

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 20, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm excited to go back to "Kit Kat Ranch" when it reopens April 21st!! I was "Kitty of the Year 2016" and I look forward to cooking my "Homemade Lumpias, chicken adobo and Pancit (Mung Bean Noodles with Snow Peas, Carrots, Bok Choy, Purple Cabbage and Brocolini).

IMG_0280.jpg

I will be offering "Lessons of Love in Cooking With Cumisha Amado" in the "Kit Kat Bungalow".

IMG_0374.jpg

Master Suite In Bungalow

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

VIP ROOM #2

IMG_8993.jpg IMG_8990.JPG IMG_8989.JPG

This will be my room at Kit Kat Ranch

IMG_4056.jpg IMG_4055.jpg IMG_4054.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I’m going to miss you @cumishaamado just don’t forget to send me some lumpia’s from across the street. Lol

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll miss you too @destinistarr and I'll make sure I'll send some "Lumpias" to you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi there Sweetheart @cumishaamado, your soon to be “Office” at the soon to be re-opened Kit Kat Ranch looks nice.

I’m just curious as to what happened to your old “office” that shared the bathroom with our dear friend @BryceStevens. We had soooooo much fun in that room. 8 out of my 10 top encounters were enjoyed with you while at the Kit Kat in your beautiful designed “office” that included your piano. How are we going to play our duets together???

Look forward to seeing you and your new “office” soon.

Good Luck When you move into the Kit Kat once again. The Kit Kat holds a special place in my heart especially our many many encounters over the years.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for sharing your thoughts and our precious memories over the years at Kit Kat Ranch especially with @BryceStevens!!! Our precious memories of cooking together and sharing recipes and singing a duet together at Karaoke with the "Board Members".

I remembered you gave me the recipes for:

Pierogies (Sweet Cheese, Potato, Bake Brie Cheese, Cabbage and Noodles, Stuff Cabbage , Stuff Peppers (Red, Orange, Yellow and Green). Also, Kielebasa and Sauerkraut and Polish Pork Butt.

I look forward to partying with you in my "New Room" and cooking my world famous "Lumpias" again. You will always be in my prayers and you will always have a special place in my heart.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

She's heading back home! Yay!

joe carbols likes this.
  13. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

So glad you still have your trophy. Now you can display it in your room and show everyone how awesome you are!

RunningSquirrel and joe carbols like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing yout thoughts and compliment!!! I'm excited to display it in my new room at Kit Kat Ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0280.jpg

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for sharing your thoughts and I'm excited to return to Kit Kat Ranch - my home for 4 Years!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @hikino I agree with you that the lovely @cumishaamado is going back home to the Kit Kat. She brings sooooo much magic to that ranch.

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey @foreverman!!! Those of us that have enjoyed an encounter with lovely @cumishaamado already know how awesome Cumi is. Although having the trophy does add plenty of street credibility to those that meet Cumi for the first time

foreverman likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing the precious memories which will be returning in Mid-April!!! I'm excited!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Have fun when you get over there. And you got your old room back!

21. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@cumishaamado I hope you get to go in there early and dust off the cobwebs. Do you have any other info on who else will be joining you there?

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for sharing your thoughts. I'm not all sure which girls are going over there yet.

The girls that I know that are going over are:

@MarieBossette
    @GisselleMinx

joe carbols and RunningSquirrel like this.
  23. How appropriate that @cumishaamado is leading the re-opening of the KKR! The cul-de-sac is getting brighter! It's been so long just realized the last time I partied was at the KitKat in 2019 (the lady with whom I played is probably long gone from the scene but look forward to the new lineup!).

joe carbols likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for sharing your thoughts!!! Kit Kat Ranch is reopening Mid-April but Love Ranch is going to be close for a couple of years for renovation. They are going to redo the plumbing, floors and upgrade all the rooms. I will be cooking my "World Famous Homemade Lumpias" again!!! Let's keep in touch and I let you know the "New Line-Up" of girls when Kit Kat Ranch reopens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm going to miss you too @destinistarr and I'll make sure I'll send over some lumpias for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and I will be moving to a beautiful new room with my own private bathroom!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's my new room at Kit Kat Ranch:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    IMG_4055.jpg IMG_4056.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Kit Kat Ranch Reopening April 21st[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The reopening of Kit Kat Ranch is almost here!!! I'm getting more excited and happy that I can cook my famous "Homemade Lumpias" again for my clients.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for sharing your thoughts and I'm excited to return to Kit Kat Ranch when it reopens.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to have a "2 Girl Party with @sindysky and @cumishaamado" when Kit Kat Ranch reopens?

We are ready to fulfill your fantaseis and desires!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kit Kat Ranch is reopening April 21st!!! Who wants to experience your fantasies in my new room or experience the Bungalow for an Overnight or Cooking Party?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.