Handjob party with Alexa Haze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut78, Jun 16, 2021.

1. I was captivated by the photos of @AlexaHaze and completely turned on...All of her photos in only a bra and miniskirt with skimpy underwear showing, or the skimpiest cheerleading outfits, drove me absolutely insane. The handjob fantasies about her were filling my head every second, and wrote her telling her so. My heart was beating so fast and I was hard to the nth degree when I saw her reply. She was teasing me so much with her words, describing in great detail what her tiny hands would do to me when we finally see each other. It probably took me a second after reading her response to confirm a party with her!!
    I arrived at the Ranch, and I saw a vision of gorgeous blonde hair and the same bra and miniskirt from the photo...She saw me, an expression of shyness and inquisitiveness until I told her that I was the Handjobnut. Her expression changed only slightly...her eyes brightened and her smile had a very small hint of a naughty smirk. "Oh, hi," she said quietly, knowing completely how I was going out of my mind, and gracefully playing it very cool. I followed her to her room, her hips swaying as I could not help but follow her panther-like walk and worship her gorgeous legs.
    "I need to do a dick check...I hope you don't mind." There was that very subtle but naughty smirk again....As she inspected my penis, my cock sprung rock-hard in her hands. Her eyes locked into mine as she began to tickle all over my shaft and balls. "I think the party can begin now," she softly said.
    What transpired next was a mind-blowing combination of edging, fondling, stroking, and caressing....My moans were making her moan and giggle. The sounds she was making as her hands played with my cock were a delicious blend of amusement, fun...I think she was loving every moment, and her smile became wider and wider. She no longer was playing it cool, and her hands were working me more insistently, teasing me by one hand massaging my cock and the other hand tickling my balls. Her thighs were rubbing my leg...her panties becoming more and more wet (@AlexaHaze, please confirm that this was not my imagination!).
    I finally exploded, cum spilling all over her tiny hands as she continued to stroke me, her moans and giggles more and more erotic to my ears.
    After the party, Alexa joined me for a lovely glass of champagne and popcorn...We were discussing, traveling, movies...everything and anything. She was such wonderful company, and it was so nice to spend time with her after the intimate moments we shared.
    I so look forward to the next time we see each other! xxx

2. Was very hot and fun, can't wait to meet again. I always love feeling that throbbing feeling in me or in my hands. Very hot <3

handjobnut78 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your memorable review with @AlexaHaze. She was my "Little Sister" when we were at Love Ranch together!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @handjobnut78 for liking my post!!! I miss @AlexHaze. I know she bought a 22 Acre Ranch somewhere in the Mid-West or East Coast.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]