Happy Birthday Dennis Hof - RIP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Oct 14, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

IMG_9529.jpeg

Happy Birthday Dennis Hof, RIP - You will always be remembered in our hearts & Spirit - We Love You
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2023
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Happy Heavenly Birthday Dennis!!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

Happy birthday to the brothel Daddy himself
    RIP Dennis would’ve been cool to meet him :oops:

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your kind words[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I never had the privilege of meeting him but Happy Birthday!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and Dennis Hof was very generous and kind man. He was a very smart businessman[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. Dennis Hof.
    Miss seeing you shake your head. When you saw that truck load of granite.That I was hauling…Years ago……….:cool:[smilie=hi ya!.gif]The blocks and slabs……….

11. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Dennis always had a large party every year. It was always interesting to see who would show up.

A Colt 45 and two zig zags, baby, that's all we need!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Lunch Buffett for shasring your thoughts and I loved his "themed birthday parties" annually!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing Cumisha! I wish I had the chance to know him. Happy heavenly birthday Dennis!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LolaLaBella for sharing your thoughts and Dennis Hof would have loved you and he would have promoted you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for wishing Dennis Hof and "Happy Birthday"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Ha ha. Dennis LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Afroman. We all did. he made the party so much more fun!!!

origlegman and Lunch Buffett like this.
  18. [​IMG]

Miss him MORE, not less, EVERY day..........:(

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Happy Heavenly Birthday wishes to Dennis! I think of him often and miss his beautiful spirit and always gracious hospitality. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

20. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Belated Happy Birthday Dennis. We miss you and love you very much.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  21. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

I wish I could have met you Dennis Hof!! Happy Birthday & Rest in heaven. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Thank you so much for sharing this Cumisha! Absolutely love that photo of you and Dennis- looking fabulous as always.

23. RIP DENNIS!!! Was a honor knowing you for the years I had the privilege to!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  24. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I never got to meet him. I wish I had.

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Dennis Hof was an amazing man and he will always be remembered in our hearts and spirits. RIP[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]