'Hard Knocks' of a Different Kind: Two-a-Days with Lola Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NYYankee, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Anyone familiar the HBO series Hard Knocks and the NFL can picture what two-a-day practices and training camp involve. I was fortunate to give this concept a slightly different spin with the lovely Lola Lee on the Bunnyranch playing field.

When I arrived at the Ranch, I had a chance to view the lineup. That's lot of beauty to take in at once -- so much that I decided to take a few moments at the bar to drink it all in and chat with a few of the ladies. As I sat there, I kept focusing on Lola Lee, who just seemed to have this energy to her that was hard for me to ignore. After she approached me and we talked a bit, she gave me a quick tour of the Ranch before we stopped in her room, which is right near the kitchen -- a location that would soon prove itself to be very appropriate.

After the business end was completed, it was time to get down to some real business. At this point, Lola mentioned that I would have the distinction of taking her 'brothel cherry.' Wow... As much as I knew she was going to try to send me away happy, I felt a reciprocal obligation to make her first time as a pro a pleasant experience for her, too. I think we both succeeded. I happily volunteered to let her experiment in whatever way she saw fit. Like the blocking sleds, tire courses and free weights that NFL players use during training camp, I willingly became Lola's human equivalent at the Bunnyranch. Now that may sound very impersonal (which it does actually, now that I read it back) in the context of this metaphor, but Lola treated me far from being a mere piece of 'training equipment.' She was just as aroused and into the moment as I was, perhaps even more, if that was possible -- as we connected on more than just a physical level.

When it came time to part, I think both Lola and I wanted to spend more time with each other. After some additional time talking in the parlor, I left the Ranch -- promising Lola to return for a nightcap, as I would be traveling home the next day.

Later in the evening, I returned to the Ranch -- asking for Lola upon my arrival. Since a few hours had passed, Lola had gotten ready for bed, thinking that I wasn't serious when I promised to return. She took a few moments to get ready while I looked at some of the articles in the front of the building. When she came to the front, I could tell that she was really happy to see me again. She apologized for not being able to redo her hair, but she looked just as sexy, if not more, with it tied up.

We returned to her room and made arrangements for our second 'training' session. When we were all set, we picked up right where we left off a few hours earlier, as if no time had passed at all -- trying and enjoying several different 'position drills.' Needless to say, Lola and I left each other spent and ready for some sleep by the time we were done!

While our parties are memorable, Lola the person is even more indelible. Not only is she beautiful, but she's smart, sweet and sexy, too -- a true triple threat. I'm really glad that I got to be an intimate part of her debut because she's a special one. She's all about helping people. After hearing her post-grad school career plans, I know she's got a bright future ahead of her when her days at the Ranch are over. For now, this shooting star is one to be savored!

2. That's my Lola! Such a lucky man getting to spend time with her TWICE in one day - many people can only dream of such things. :wink:

3. There may have been 3-a-days back in the good old days before players became the pampered lot we all know today. I'd be up for bringing 'em back, though (no pun intended, though it certainly applies). It sounds like it would be quite fun! :) And, yes, I was quite a lucky guy that day!