HBO's The Last of us.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canadian1987, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Who is watching this? 4 episodes in and for the most part It's pretty good, mostly faithful to the source material.

I say mostly because episode 3 exists and the ONLY thing that episode got right right was that Bill is gay,that's literally it.

There was no badass entrance for Bill

There was no funny banter between Ellie and Bill

There was no scene with Joel hanging upside-down shooting the infected.

There was no appearance for the bloater, which is the worst part because HBO is doing this show that could have been great

and it did NOTHING to advance the plot.

That Episode needed to be 2 hours because It's missing A LOT.

But Episode 1, 2 and 4 are very good.

If you aren't watching this you should be.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I just seen this show last week and honestly the first three were good but from then on it got quite boring.. my favorite episode would probably be 3 with the two gay lovers, it made me tear up when they died in each others arms. So romantic yet so tragic. A true love story.

Hedgeend10 likes this.
  3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I'm clearly in the minority but as somebody that is familiar with the source material I hated what they did to Bill in Episode 3, he's supposed to be a bad ass that was very, very NOT Bill he ls gay but that's the only thing they got right.

I'm surprised you didn't like Episode 4 and 5, especially 5.

4. Started to watch and was hoping for something great but it was boring after episode 3.
    Yellowstone and Banshee are the ones you need to watch

KikiLover likes this.
  5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Man everybody loves episode 3, and here I am.thinking it was the worst episode of the series.

I guess I'm alone on that island