Heavenly hands of Jayla Conrad

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. So I finally built up the courage to talk to the lovely Jayla. On my last visit her beauty had left me tongue tied and with nothing to say.

But after much flirting on the boards and getting to know her here I was able to talk to her this time. I got the low down on her third generation working girl status and was surprised to learn many new things about her.

After spending some time in the lobby talking with her and some of the other ladies I decided that my sore body from boarding earlier could use some TLC.

We went into her room where she was almost instantly naked and telling me to strip off. She put on one of her new play lists and go to working out my soreness. She found some old injuries in my legs that I had no idea showed any signs of still being there. Then in the end lets just say it was a happy one. I left her room feeling very relaxed.

We spent another hour or so hanging out in the lobby talking and watching her dance on the pole. Which she wasn't supposed to be doing with her injured foot. I hope your foot is feeling better too by the way. She was very close to getting a time out from the ladies in the parlor.

So if your sore and need a good rub. Jayla is one good option. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Ooooh Yes!!! :p

3. I can say it was truly a pleasure to relax and please you. :) Thank you sooo very much for coming to see me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I am sore..ALL OVER :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Jayla injured her foot? Has she been hanging around Cinnamon?

6. oooooooooooo, rub down from jayla, (panting heavily) ..... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. The pleasure was all mine. I look forward to seeing you again.

8. Let the addiction commence :wink:

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Third generation working girl??

10. Yep, my grandmother, aunt, and mother worked at MLBR. :)

11. I fell down some stairs on New Years and twisted my foot.

12. That is so neat :mrgreen:

13. Thank you! I'm proud of who I am and where I come from!

14. They passed on all the good genes too :wink:

15. In the words of wayne campbell: she will be mine oh yes she will be mine

Lol that's if I can ever stop spending my money and save it for once! Someday jayla :)

16. She'll show you the time of your life :wink:

17. I do hope the foot is feeling better by now. I can't wait to come for a visit again.

18. I look forward to our encounter!

19. Jayla...u r an encounter like no other :wink:

20. The long lost picture. Now I finally have a copy.

21. You're welcome :wink:

22. It is kind of beauty and the beast though if you ask me. She is such a pretty young lady.

23. Inside and out!!!! :wink:

24. Yes, it's healed finally. I want to make it a bit longer this time and a little more naughty!!

25. You are a doll!! Don't be sayin that poop ever again maggs! I'm now Officer Conrad and I will be arresting you on false accusations! :wink: :mrgreen:

26. Now hold on a second. I'm pretty sure you can't just take that away. I'm still Officer Maggs, and I am a little afraid of being punished by you. I've seen what you have in your room. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

27. Arrest me then... I will play submissive to you :D

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Now hold on a second. I'm pretty sure you can't just take that away. I'm still Officer Maggs, and I am a little afraid of being punished by you. I've seen what you have in your room. [smilie=be mine!.gif][/quote]

28. [/quote]

I have my own cuffs. Just ask Anna. :twisted:

29. The pink furry ones..right?! :lol: :wink:

I have my own cuffs. Just ask Anna. :twisted:[/quote]

30. [/quote]

Not exactly.

31. Hee hee..Im just playing with you :wink:

32. [/quote]

Submissive or otherwise I can't wait to see you again.

33. You can be her Valentine..she doesnt have one yet :wink:

Submissive or otherwise I can't wait to see you again.[/quote]

34. [/quote]

If I was coming up there for Valentines day I would love to be her Valentine. But can I have more than one? More than two. Cause I would love to have you and Harmony as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]