PIC THREAD HERE ARE PICS OF MY FAVORITE OUT DATE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 3, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

One of my favorite Out Dates are going to the Grand Sierra Resort for a Romantic Dinner, then going Go Karting, spending an Overnight then the next morning going to the Nugget Rib Cook-Off[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Time with Cumisha at the resort would be an amzing time!!!!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning a trip to the Reno/Lake Tahoe area in the future?

I would love to "Custom our Out Date" with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience an Out Date or Overnight with me?

Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]