PIC THREAD HERE ARE PICS & VIDEOS OF OUR SAINT PATRICK'S CRAWL PARTY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 20, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]We had so much fun at our Saint Patrick's Crawl Party. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Here are pics & videos of our party:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_7803.jpg IMG_7806.jpg IMG_7808.jpg IMG_7813.jpg IMG_7814.jpg IMG_7860.jpg IMG_7861.jpg IMG_7862.jpg

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Gosh Cumi,

Who is the beautiful blonde between @cumishaamado and the Sensual @SophiaSun ??

What a great smile, and awesome hair!!!

your pics of the Kit Kat dinner selections for St Patrick’s Day look outstanding as only a Cumi party presents itself!!!

luvya
    Joe

foreverman likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

that's the famous Sindy Sky who was Kitty of the Year 2022!

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

What a great crawl it was! So awesome to spend some time with Cumsiha and Sophia, even though we kept our clothes on. Maybe next time, wink, wink.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments. The blonde in the middle is @sindysky.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and @SophiaSun and I look forward to our awesome and memorable 2 Girl Party this year!!! We miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. !Sindy Sky!
    [email protected]
    The celebration was so much fun and loved taken all the pics I did with all the great people that attended!
    My fellow kitties CUMISHA and SOPHIA
    BUNNY sister Miss Randy Ryder
    AND
    ALL THE ATTENDEES

and thank you for the compliments
    I try to stay cute and SMILING

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for liking my post and we all had an awesome time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

What a great food selection that @cumishaamado put together for Saint Patrick’s day crawl. Maybe next year we can convince Cumi to make some stuffed cabbage on Saint Joseph’s Day on March 19. Or at least some cabbage and corned beef. But maybe another ranch has that responsibility.

it’s nice to see @foreverman with 2 of his favorites glad to see him making a trip to the ranches.

and one last comment, that cute as a button, blonde bombshell with a wonderful smile is non other than @sindysky.

thanks for your help Cumi and Sindy and forever for letting me know a hidden gem in the Kit Kat ranch

foreverman likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts. We missed you this year at our St. Patrick's Crawl. There's always next year!!! Hopefully we will see you this year. You are always in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]