About Me Hiking

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by CataleyaLunas, Jun 25, 2023.

1. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

CataleyaLunas The good girl who will do dirty things to you

Hiking is one of the things I am passionate about. One of the best hikes I have been on is the incline in Manitou springs, Colorado. It is an old railroad system that was made to look like a staircase and is climbed by approximately 70,000 people a year. I have climbed the incline about 10 times. I believe the rush of getting there, the satisfaction of reaching the climax is one of the best feelings in the world. Then when on top the view is amazing. Would love to explore Nevada as well, I have heard there are a lot of trails in lake Tahoe. Maybe I can go check out a trail before I take a week off to go see my family. Would love to know what you guys would like to know about me. Thank you for taking the time to read :). I'm the person climbing in the picture.
    1173.JPEG

Davefem, gLip5, wrb55rosco and 2 others like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I have hiked a few of the trails at Lake Tahoe NV side, but it was primarily winter time, have not had the pleasure yet of doing it in the spring/summer time. It is just so beautiful up their.... My ultimate fantasy would be to have a nice hike, find somewhere private for some spicy time, lunch and maybe a dip in the lake

CataleyaLunas likes this.
  3. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

That sounds like a fun out date

grizzly likes this.
  4. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This looks similar to the Koko Head trail in Hawaii. Definitely not an easy hike, but when you make it to the top of the trail, the view is amazing!

CataleyaLunas and grizzly like this.
  5. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

I’ve never been there but do you have any pictures you could show me on how it looks?

gLip5 likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Id have to see if I do have any pics, but if I do, I’ll send you some.

CataleyaLunas likes this.
  7. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

Thank you I would love to see it

gLip5 likes this.