PIC THREAD HOLIDAY VIDEO OF OUR ANIMATED SANTA & REINDEER & PARLOR

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 27, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wishing everybody a "Happy Holidays & Happy New Year"!!!

Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Let's celebrated the holidays with many memorable experiences to cherish!!!

Here's a holiday video of our Holiday Decorations of our parlor with the animated Santa & Reindeer!!!

tinker and Scottbyrnes like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my video!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Scottbyrnes likes this.
  4. MISS CUMISHAAMADO I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU A VIDEO LOVE YOU

5. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]Always love how you decorate!!! Makes the holidays better!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HarleySimon for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @KaylaRose for your kind words and compliments!!1 Wishing you a "Happy Holidays" and a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

The decorations are beautiful thank you for sharing your precious decorations with us! I really love the reindeer! He's my favorite!

9. VioletFrost
    Chat with Me

VioletFrost BBW of Your Dreams

That reindeer scared me the first time I walked in. Lol.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

They are just patiently waiting for their turn at a line up! ;)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieJames for sharing your thoughts and they are so adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]