Hollywood Comes Through

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 30, 2015.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    My recent party with Hollywood was entirely different than originally planned. It was originally to be a morning affair but due to an unexpected change it became a late evening affair. This changed everything.

I'm always sleep challenged during ranch visits and had an earlier party that quite frankly tired me out. Therefore we decided to start by giving each other a massage with a black currant and vanilla massage oil. It smelled and felt wonderful.

After we were done with the massages the party morphed to a one sided affair, but something I could live with. Seems Hollywood wanted me to relax so she could practice her seduction skills. She began with her great oral skills and then began massaging the best of me with those magnificent breasts. Soon she continued with her hands until there was the usual pre-explosion shaking and rumbling going on before a simply awesome release of my man juice. I definitely couldn't even move for a few minutes. Like a loving partner she dealt with the ensuing mess and we sat naked and chatted for a bit.

Hollywood knew what I needed and exactly how to make that happen. I hope she knows that the favor will definitely be repaid!! Lol

THANKS HOLLYWOOD. I'm sure you know how much I needed that!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Thank you for such a lovely review- and for working with me on everything ♡

You are always SO giving, in every aspect, it was such a pleasure to completely focus on you! Miss you already!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. Ohh my, sounds like you two had a sexy good time!! & I'm so happy to hear that, Hollywood is an amazing woman!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Yes Boni. Hollywood is great at improvisation and definitely doesn't lack in the "getting the job done" arena!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. The picture is definitely painted with the amazing and beautiful Hollywood! A hot, steamy, sexy time with her and her epic breasts!

6. Maybe I'll have to "motorboat" them sometime!! Hahahahaha

7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Aye yi Captain!!

8. Sexy!!!! Hot!!!

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It really was HOT!!

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Missing you Firstflight!!!!

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I definitely had an incredible time and enjoyed you so much!